"hey, im ron"

Ron's pov:

I sat on the porch and read as a boy was getting surgery. I will admit, I'm scared he won't live. 'He's another human who deserves to li-' I was torn out of my thoughts by a blood curdling scream.

I got up and ran into the room carl was in, and I seen he was awake. He was in pain and I ran to get somethings to help with the pain. After 5 minutes I came back, helping carl with the pain.

I sat down next to his bed, making sure everything was okay. Suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm "hi.." I weak voice said. It was carl "hey, I'm ron" I said quietly to him with a weak smile.

"Thank you for making the pain stop" carl said, I smiled at him as a 'your welcome' sign. He smiled back and we talked for a while. Carl had told me about a deer he saw, and how close he got to it. I smiled and told him about myself, both of us laughing when I messed up a sentence or tripped over my words. "Y'know ron, your kinda cute" he said, I blushed at that and he laughed.

*time skip to 2 hours later*

Carl had fallen asleep, and I stayed by his side making sure he's okay. But after 15 minutes I fell asleep as well, my head resting in my arms on the bed.

Carl's POV:

I woke up about an hour after falling asleep, I noticed ron asleep next to me, with his head resting in his arms while he sat on his chair. I sat up, pulling ron into the bed with me. His back was facing me, so I spooned him and fell back asleep, making sure he's safe and warm.

I barley know ron, but something in me is telling me to protect him. He's small, pale, fragile, and looks as if his heart and bones is made of glass. I will make sure to protect him with my life.

And with that, a fell asleep again.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Hello my lovelies! I'm sorry for not posting much, I just haven't been doing good lately and haven't had motivation 😅

I will try and update as much as possible, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!! Let me know if you have any ideas, or any songs or images you'd like for the image/song above! Love you guys!!!💖