"i think ill call you doll instead"

Ron's POV:

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I yawned and tried to sit up, but I felt arms around me. I looked over my shoulder to see carl spooning me.

I blushed, though I didn't know why. I barley know him. I sat up, stretching and yawning. But not to long after carl woke up.

"Good morning, we have to change your bandages." I said. "Alright, let's go then." Carl and I got up and went to the bathroom, he sat on the bathtub edge while a bandaged his eye and side.

"That's a nice position your in" carl said, i looked up at him confused only to realize I was in between his legs on my knees. "S-shut up!" I said, blushing like hell. He only laughed and shook his head. "What's your name again?" He asked "Ron" "I think ill call you doll instead" I blushed at that "why?" I asked him "because, your pretty and adorable like a doll, and you have a doll face" "nu uh!" I said to him, making him laugh again. I rolled my eyes but also laughed with him.

*time skip to the afternoon*

Ron's POV still:

Shane and Rick were teaching me and carl how to use guns, and other weapons. Daryl was teaching me about a cross bow and a normal bow. Carl was uninterested in what daryl was teaching, but I loved to learn about it. "What's this part?" I asked, pointing to a part just below where the arrow would rest before shooting "thats where the arrows are held when you don't need them." Daryl told me "ooohhh! Thats cool!" I smiled.

*skip to one hour*

Daryl let me shoot a few arrows, it was super cool! "Hey, doll!" Carl called out to me, I turned around to face him "Don't call me that" "I think I will keep calling you that" i groan out, making carl laugh

"Not funny!" I say, making carl laugh more.

I whine out and go inside, carl following behind me "come on doll, don't he like that" I can just hear him smirking. "Don't call me that" I say, dragging out the 'a' in a whiny way.

*time skip to night* (sorry for so many skips😅)

I was laying in bed, scared to fall asleep.

I suddenly felt arms around me, I jumped and looked behind me to see carl spooning me. "Calm down, its just me" he said. I turned to face him, nuzzling in his chest, feeling safe. "Get some rest doll" carl whispers in my ear, kissing my head. And almost immediately, I fall asleep

/~♡◇~♡◇~♡◇~♡◇~\

Hey everyone!! Here is chapter three, I hope you enjoy!! Let me know if you have any suggestions!