carls apology

Carl's pov:

Ron went inside, he seemed pretty pissed. I got up and went after him "wait ron I'm sorry it was a joke!" I said as I walked behind him "fuck off." He said, sounding pissed. I stood there and looked at him as he walked to his room and shut the door.

I sighed in defeat, going back outside. I decided I'd get him some flowers to make him feel a bit better. So I went and walked round and picked some flowers, then I passed a beautiful rose bush. Full of white and red roses. I picked most of the roses and held them in my hand and i went back inside and put them in a vase.

I filled the vase with water and I went and stood infront if Ron's room. After about three or four minutes, I knock on the door. I hear a small "come in". So I go in and he looks at me from his bed "I uh, I got you some flowers. To apologize." I set down the flowers on his nightstand and sat on his bed next to him."oh, well, thank you. And I accept your apology, just dont scare me like that" he says. "No promises, but I won't scare you as bad" I say. He sighs and says a quiet "fine". I smile and kiss his head and get up.

"Where are you going?" I hear ron ask. "Nowhere doll, just stretching" I say as I stretch. I back down next to him. There's a comfortable silence in the air. But the silence soon got boring. I held Ron's chin between my pointer finger and thumb, turning his head towards me. He gives me a slight confused look, but soon his face turns red once I kiss him. I kiss him quite deeply. The kiss last for a few more seconds before I pull away "think of that as the other half of the apology" I say with a smirk as I kiss him lightly and walk to the door, looking back at ron, who had a flustered look.

•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•
Hey guys! I hope you guys liked this chapter!! Sorry that it's still short😅 but I'm updating more now! So there might be some more chaoters tomorrow!! Love yall!❤️ P.S. should I do an angst chapter next?