CHARACTERS - Holy Milishial Empire (1)

From here on, the characters will be sorted according to their order of appearance in the main story.

-----------------------

Meteos Roguerider

Birthday: Aug. 13, 1600 CC

Occupation: Apprentice Mage, Engineer

Species: Homo sapiens sapiens (Human)

Cultural Group: Enysfalian

Affiliation:

- Runepolis Magic Academy (former)

- Roguerider Foundation (Third Timeline)

- Ministry of Ancient Sorcerous Empire Countermeasures

- White Lotus

The main protagonist of the story and an Apprentice Mage.

He graduated from the Runepolis Magic Academy only one year after enrolling there from his previous junior high school at the request of the Ministry of Ancient Sorcerous Empire Countermeasures. Currently works as an engineer belonging to the MOASEC as Agent Robin Calvello's apprentice.

In addition, he is actually a "Reincarnator," a unique individual with the perfect memories of his previous life, where he was a Grand Mage, a government official of the Ministry of Ancient Sorcerous Empire Countermeasures' Ancient Arms Analysis Tactical Operations Department, and the captain of the superweapon Pal Chimera, serving throughout the three world wars including the war against the Ancient Sorcerous Empire. Carrying the knowledge of the future, he embarked on a self-imposed mission to right the wrongs twenty years in the making, ensuring that his homeland will never be humiliated by anyone.

As part of his work, technologies that are not supposed to exist in 1614 has begun to appear one after another, baffling the other countries with the Holy Milishial Empire's sudden advancement in technology. It can be said that he has begun his meteoric rise into prominence among the Holy Milishial Empire's academic community.

Combined with his previous life, Meteos' mental age is currently 139 years old.

The reason of Meteos Roguerider's reincarnation is that, his feeling of envy against Japan, which should never appear in his world, is so strong that it transcend lifetimes.

And indeed, Japan's transference is merely a twisted game by the higher beings to make mortals suffer.

They should NEVER appear in his world.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

CHAPTER 1