CHARACTERS - Civilization Annihilation Game

"The Executive Producer"

The founder and Executive Producer of the Civilization Annihilation Game, he is also known as Pestilence, the First Horseman of the Apocalypse

The founder and Executive Producer of the Civilization Annihilation Game, he is also known as Pestilence, the First Horseman of the Apocalypse. He is the overarching main antagonist for Just A Reincarnation Story and FATE :: YGGDRA.

A soft-spoken sadist taking the appearance of a serene-looking young male, the Executive Producer speaks in a polite tone and rarely raises his voice except when addressing the Audience, to whom he doesn't seem to have think highly as he is shown to have killed Audiences who criticized the way he runs his show. He encourages the participants in his show to plot and kill each other for a chance to play in the latest season while he records the ensuing carnage as content. In addition, he even sees his top-scoring Gamers as disposable tools that double as templates to create Gameizers. At some point, he recruited Shamash as his Assistant Producer.

The Executive Producer sees a world of perpetual conflict where its people are violent and hateful to the point they are willing to kill each other without hesitation as an ideal world, which seems to be the reason behind the creation of the Civilization Annihilation Game, perfect entertainment for him and his preferred demographic for their amusement. As a result, what he considers as the 'finest recordings' stored in the Game's Hall of Fame always involve lopsided conflict, whether it's natural or forced; mass-destruction of one-sided and mutually assured variety; and impossible scenarios that people like you might find to be grossly "unrealistic." The Executive Producer and his Audience have their own standards of "realism" that might or might not clash with yours, but if they see something they view as "unrealistic," they will do their utmost to erase it from existence.

A product from the Civilization Annihilation Game is "mortal suffering" which takes the form of a black sludge that occasionally crackles with red lightning and is extremely addictive when consumed. The Executive Producer is able to manipulate this substance using his power and most importantly, he distributes this to the Audience not unlike a drug dealer, resulting in more and more higher beings to get addicted by it and watch the Game's proceedings to obtain more.

However, the Executive Producer founded the Civilization Annihilation Game not solely to provide abhorrent entertainment to the audience as he pursues a goal far beyond the series of apocalypse that he causes.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Gameizers

The Executive Producer's mindless puppet/attack dogs created by injecting entities with untold amount of mortal misery that forces a mutation.

Known Members

- Gameizer FREEDOM - Created from a top-scoring player that wears blue armor. It is a steel gray-colored mechanical being with a motif and powers reminiscent to that of modern militaries from a certain planet.

- Gameizer NEW ORDER - Created from a top-scoring player that wears black armor. It is a black-colored mechanical being with a motif and powers reminiscent to that of alternate modern militaries from a planet to which Gameizer FREEDOM is based on.