CHARACTERS - Holy Milishial Empire (2)

CHAPTER 13

-----------------------

Arsene Lippin

Birthday: Fun

Birthday: Fun. 5, 1577 CC

Occupation:

- Director of MOASEC (Second Timeline only)

- Liaison to the Roguerider Foundation (Third Timeline)

Species: Homo sapiens sapiens (Human)

Cultural Group: Caelian

Affiliation:

- Council of Imperial Ministers (Second Timeline only)

- Ministry of Ancient Sorcerous Empire Countermeasures

Formerly an ordinary employee in the MOASEC's Public Affairs Department and rose through the ranks to become the Director after the MOASEC's previous head was impeached. He is also known as the youngest Imperial Government Executive Officer, and the leader of the most influential ministry in the Empire.

Although he was initially happy to receive the position, his job with all its secrets turned out to be a very stressful job for Lippin, who also has to endure doubts, criticism, and even mockery for his youth and inexperience. Despite his feelings, Arsene never outright showed his anxiety in front of his subordinates, instead coming off as a reserved, stoic and stern man at a first glance. However, once one got to know him better, Lippin turned out to be a very friendly and humble person. For better or worse, this gives other people the impression of Arsene as a reliable man, making them put even greater expectations on him.

In the Third Timeline, Lippin remains in the Public Affairs Department because his predecessor was never impeached. Instead, he became a liaison to the Roguerider Foundation.

It is rumored that the female populace of Runepolis walked away in disappointment once they learned that Arsene is a married man.

-----------------------

Hirkane Valpe

Birthday: 1593 CC

Occupation: Engineer

Species: Homo sapiens sapiens (Human)

Cultural Group: Tyrenian

Affiliation: Ministry of Ancient Sorcerous Empire Countermeasures

He is usually ordered by senior members of MOASEC as their driver and received tip money in large numbers, much to his bewilderment.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

CHAPTER 15

-----------------------

Andreas Birkburn