CHARACTERS - Holy Milishial Empire (4)

CHAPTER 55

-----------------------

"The Illustrator"

Birthday: ???

Species: Homo sapiens sapiens (Human)

Cultural Group: ???

Affiliation: Order of the Ancients (the Eyes)

The assistant to Magister Sorath and her office's caretaker. An aristocratic-looking man, he is a connoisseur of art, having shown a fondness toward classical music and literature.

From his first appearance, he mentioned a deceased relative heavily implied to be the Illustrator's twin brother.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

CHAPTER 65

-----------------------

Adonis Roguerider

Birthday: 1596 CC

Birthday: 1596 CC

Species: Homo sapiens sapiens (Human)

Cultural Group: Enysfalian

Affiliation:

- Roguerider Foundation

Roguerider family's first son and Meteos' older brother in the Third Timeline.

In the Third Timeline, Adonis is the one who impressed the MOASEC by inventing the conductive magnetic radar on his own. Interested in his talent, the Ancient Ministry and Magister Sorath the Illuminator assigned Lady Tikal, Robin's mentor and superior within the Order of the Ancients, to become his supervisor and mentor, placing Adonis under the same wing as Robin, Arthur, and Daguva. In the present day, he is the head of a division within the Roguerider Foundation.

He is a disguised Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse, Death. After Death used his power to forcibly modify the second timeline into a "third timeline", he inserted himself into Ars Goetia's plane existence to live as a human.

-----------------------

Cyrus Roguerider