3hree

Cleo P.O.V
I walked into my backyard to see Tristan grilling some food, as Blaze ran around taking pictures of everything in our backyard.

"What you cooking?" I asked Tristan as he looked at me.

"Uh, some burgers and some sausages. Gotta have the hotdogs too," He told me puckering up his lips so I could kiss him. I heard some laughter and looked over to see Blaze who had just taken a picture of us.

"You taking pictures of us little boy?" I asked him chuckling as he ran off.

"Cleo, I love how good you are with him. Thank you for being there," Tristan told me, giving me a warm smile.

"That's my son too now, no worries baby. Imma always be here," I told him watching Blaze run over to me.

"Look, imma picture maker," Blaze told me showing me all of the pictures he took. I loved this camera.

"It's called a photographer bro," I told him as he looked at me crazy.

"No, I make pictures," He told me showing me his camera like I was dumb.

"Yea, but that's called a photographer. You're a person that takes photos, so you are a photographer," I explained to him, as he looked at me like I was stupid.

"You need scoo," He told me, walking back over to área he was just taking pictures.

"Nigga you need school, talking about a picture maker. That's not even a thing," I said back to him making Tristan laugh at us.

"Y'all are annoying," He said to me as I stood up.

"Nigga that's all you," I replied walking back into the house to watch tv.

Things with Tristan have been amazing. Even after being hit in the face by the fact he had a kid with somebody else.

I was thrown off by it at first, and I can admit I did distance myself from him, but he was my husband and I loved him and I knew I couldn't leave him over something that happened before I was even around. He needed my help, he didn't know how to take care of a baby. Not saying I was much better, but Tristan is Tristan...

We figured it out together though and now we have a son, who is just so adorable.

But, he had his dad's temper. I didn't know you could have anger problems at that young. It's not like the normal, throwing-a-tantrum shit either. I mean baby boy would get angry. Hitting the walls, punching and kicking/stomping the floor, throwing whatever is in his hand or closest to him. He even hits himself sometimes.

We try to help him obviously, but when he starts there's no stopping him until he's ready. I may hold him sometimes until he calms down. Sometimes Tristan will try to talk to him or give him something to do to redirect that anger.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Tristan thinks he's just being a three-year-old. I think it could possibly be something else, but he doesn't. I don't wanna argue about it so I just say fuck it.

"Daddy," I heard breaking me out of my thoughts. I looked down at Blaze, who was climbing onto the couch with me.

"Wassup man?" I said to him, as he sat on my lap.

"Can we watch SpongeBob?" He asked me looking up at me.

"Yea, we can. How you feeling today?" I asked him gauging his mood.

"I'm good," He told me smiling.

"Did you get angry today?" I asked him, starting to take his two braids down so I could wash his hair.