20enty-1ne

Gio P.O.V
I stood under the hot water in the shower with my hand around Ivan's neck as I kissed him deeply. We had just been standing there like this for a minute. Kissing and then taking a break when we needed to breathe. He can take all my breath away.

I sucked on his bottom lip pulling away from him gently biting it as I looked down at him.

"You're so gorgeous Pa," I told him as he blushed, giving me a small smile.

"Thank you," He spoke hugging me. My dick.

"Comere," I told him as I leaned down picking him up, and kissing him again.

Anniversary air hit differently.

"Daddy! Papa! I up!" We heard from the outside of the door making us look at each other and laugh with a sigh. Interrupted by the baby. Again.

"Yes Gianni," I spoke yelling through the door.

"Open!" He whined knocking on the door.

I sighed looking at Ivan with a smile as he laughed.

"Go, we have time to finish this later," He told me pecking my lips.

"But I don't wanna gooooo," I groaned holding as he laughed at me.

"Gioooooo," He laughed getting down as I rinsed off again stepping out of the shower.

"Daddy! I want you," Gian yelled banging on the door as I quickly dried off and put my robe on. I opened the door and watched as he fell into the bathroom.

"Daddy I f-,"

"You felled. I know Gianni, come on," I told him chuckling as I leaned down to pick him up.

"Where my papa?" He asked me as I put him in my bed. He laid back and started playing with his feet.

"Taking a shower bug," I told him as I put some boxer briefs on under my robe.

"You wotion?" He said to me after I took my robe off.

"What you tryna say? I'm ashy or something?," I asked him as he laughed hard rolling away on the bed. "You better stop before you roll off the bed. Imma just leave you there,"

"No Daddy," He giggled.

"Yes, I will. You just gone be on the floor," I told him as I put on some lotion and then got dressed. My baby and I are matching today. Tan matching sweat suits with some forces. Something light just for the first part of our day.

I put some cologne on and added a chain that Ivan bought me on my birthday.

"Let's go feed you," I told Gianni picking him up. "Baby you can come out when you're ready I'm about to go feed him,"

"Ok!" He responded as I left out the room.

"Whatchu want for breakfast?" I asked him as he looked up at me.

"Bacon, panc-,"

"How about oatmeal and your milk?" I offered as he smiled.

"OATMEAL!," He said happily clapping as I put him in his high chair. I made his oatmeal and his milk, letting it sit for a minute so that it could cool down and then I handed it to him. Apple Cinnamon flavor. The best kind.

Ivan came down the stairs holding my barber kit.

"You want a cut?" I asked him as he nodded his head. "I gotchu baby,"

"I wear?" He asked looking at our matching outfits.

"You're about to go with Zari," I told him as he pouted crossing his arms.