30rty

Gio P.O.V
Three weeks.

Three whole fucking weeks I've been alone.

No baby, no husband. I've called him but got no answer. No calls.

I've come to terms with the fact that I'm alone. That I have no one. The one time I express my feelings I lose my husband. Life's great.

I was currently laying in bed watching tv. I didn't have anything else to do. My shop wasn't an option and it wasn't like I had anyone here to talk to. I didn't want to bother Cleo and them with my shit because it seems like my expressing myself is wrong. I need to stop crying and be strong. I'm the man of the house and I need to act like it.

I'll do better.

The cops didn't have any leads and now I was starting to think they were fucking with me. They went to his house but it had been cleaned out and no one was there. The brother's house was empty too. They were gone without a fucking trace. I'm never going to see him again.

I'm alone. I stood up and walked into my bathroom to go pee. Once I was done I got back into my bed and grabbed my pillow. I had no tv and no lights on. Just me. It was winter so it was starting to snow too. Well technically it was still fall, but December by default is just winter.

I heard a knock on my door making me get up and walk down the stairs. I didn't even bother to check who it was. I just opened the door and walked away.

I don't care anymore.

I walked back upstairs and got into my bed looking at pictures of them on my phone. I heard my bedroom door open and I looked up to see Ivan standing there with his bag. I looked back down at my phone as he went into the closet to do something.

He's still leaving me...

He came out with his bag and I noticed it had more clothes in it.

"Ivan...," I said as he ignored me walking over to our dresser and grabbing more stuff. "Fuck it,"

"You shouldn't have talked to me like that," He mumbled as I nodded my head not saying anything.

He looked at me and stared at me. I turned away from him and closed my eyes.

"It wasn't my fault Gio,"

Ok.

"I'm going back to Zari's house,"

Ok.

"Are you going to say something?"

"What, do you want me to say? Have fun? I don't have anything to say," I replied lowly. He didn't reply and grabbed his bag walking out of the room. He didn't close the door though.

"Gio, you don't understand how I feel. I was there, I saw it happen and it was the scariest thing I've ever had to deal with. I don't even fight and I fought him. I chased the car in the rain. I promise I tried to get him back," He said to me as I sat up looking at him.

"You don't understand how I feel. You don't and you never will. Every time I tell you how I feel you catch an attitude and leave. When you got the whole surrogate shit going and I said something to you, you caught an attitude and wouldn't talk to me. Now I tell you how I feel and that it's time for you to mature a little you break up with me and run away? You're not even thinking about how I'm feeling. You never do," I told him as he shook his head walking away.

"See you're doing it again, walking away," I said to him as he stopped looking at me.

"You're saying I don't care about you and I don't think about your feelings and that's bs. Why would I stand here and list-,"