14ourteen

Ivan P.O.V
I hated hospitals. They made me feel really uncomfortable. For obvious reasons. I wasn't going to leave though. Not until my baby was able to leave with me.

We were now in the regular hospital and Gian was awake. Gio was helping him drink some water, as he sat up in his bed. He looked so sleepy even though he had just woken up from his nap.

"Daddy," He said in his really sleepy voice. He was talking kind of sluggish and I know that it was from his medicine and the heavy dosage of anesthesia he had received for surgery the other day.

"What's wrong Gian? You hurting?," Gio asked him as he shook his head no.

"I p-pee," He slurred looking at Gio as he looked down, pulling the covers back seeing he was all wet. "I twouble?"

"No, you're ok bug. Next time just tell Daddy or Papa when you have to go pee and we will take you. You're not in trouble, I promise," Gio told him picking him up and carrying him to the bathroom to clean him up, pulling his IV pole behind him. I called the nurse into the room and told them what happened. They quickly cleaned his bed and changed the sheets before leaving back out. I walked into the bathroom to see Gio finish up giving Gian a sink bath. Naked baby.

"My papa," He mumbled pointing at me and clapping his hands slowly making me smile at him.

"He's a superstar, right?" Gio asked him making him nod his head, while I blushed. Gio always does this to me.

"Why is there a naked baby?" I asked Gian as he giggled, leaning forward onto Gio's arm that held him.

"I naked," He told me making me giggle as well kissing his head.

"I need another gown," Gio told me as I nodded my head walking out of the room. I went through his bag and grabbed his gown that Zari bought for him. It had curious George all over it so I know he was gonna love it.

"Here Gio," I told him handing it to him. Gian's eyes were halfway low, but I could still see them light up when he saw George.

"It's George Daddy, oh my gosh," He squealed sitting up fast, before stopping to take a deep breath.

"Calm down Gianni. Keep your breath baby boy," Gio told him as he pouted. His little face was so cute. 

"Put yo lip back in," I told him, pushing his lip in as he pouted again looking up at me.

"I wanna cuddle Papa," He whined as I picked him up helping Gio put his hospital gown on. Once we finished I carried him into the room and laid down in the bed with him so we could cuddle. I heard a knock on the door making me look over to see Azari.

"Hi guys," He greeted poking his head through the door, as we invited him in.

"Hi Zari," I spoke waving at him.

"Wassup Zari," Gio greeted as he gave us both a hug.

"Hiiii munchkin!," Zari spoke grabbing Gian's face gently and smiling at him. Gian giggled waving at him. Friendly baby.

"Hi Unca Sawi," He whispered cheesing, as he sat down in a chair next to the bed.

"How's he doing?" He asked me as I looked down at him.

"He's actually doing really good. He's feeling better today. Still not eating, but he finally drank some water today. We're gonna try to feed him later and if it goes well, we can take his feeding tube out," I told him as he nodded his head.

"That's good, I'm happy he's feeling better. Do you know when you're able to take him home?" He asked me looking at his monitors.

"No, but hopefully by next week. I hate hospitals," I told him as he nodded his head.