5ive

Gio P.O.V
My morning was starting amazingly. The kids were still asleep, I woke up to some fire ass head from Ivan, he was making breakfast for everyone, and I had just taken the best shower of my life. My day was starting off great. I got dressed in some grey sweats and a white tank, throwing on my slides. I walked downstairs and up to Ivan, who was taking some bacon out of the pan. This shit all smelled so good.

Ivan had been learning how to cook. Since he never really did this in the past, he started to watch different black chefs cook food and try new recipes. Now of course, making bacon wasn't a super hard task, and all you had to do was put them in a pan, but that wasn't all he had made.

He also made some strawberry and cream pancakes, hashbrown patties, bacon, sausage, and some cheese grits that looked and smelled perfect. He also had some fruit, sitting out. Most likely they were for the pancakes. I already know Gian was gonna want some warmed Silk Vanilla Milk. As I said, it was his favorite little drink. He liked that, just like Cleo loved Starbucks.

"You must wanna get married," I said to Ivan as he smiled and looked at me.

"We're already married Gio," He told me as he added the last little bit of bacon we had left to the pan. I'm about to eat good.

"I'll marry yo lil' fine ass again," I told him, walking up behind him, and placing a kiss on his neck.

"Don't get me started," He told smirking as I kissed him on his cheek.

"The kids are still asleep, don't play with me," I told him, reaching my hand around the front of his body, going grabbing his dick.

"Giooooo," He groaned, pushing back on me to move me away from him. "I'm tryna cook,"

"Why you so fucking thick?" I asked him, moving away from him, but not before smacking his ass with both hands on either cheek.

He really did get thick on me.

He shrugged his shoulders and I could see his ears turning red. Blushing ass.

"You need help with anything?," I asked him, as he shook his head no. He's always tryna fuck me. Don't act shy now. "Why you acting shy like you haven't been with me for over two years?"

"You make me nervous," He whispered, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Still pa?" I asked him shocked. I still make him nervous, after all this time?

"Yes," He replied, taking the rest of the food off of the stove.

"Don't be," I told him, patting his ass again, before opening up the fridge and taking out the apple juice. I'm about to eat good. Ivan grabbed some plates out of our cabinet, placing them down on the counter.

"Excuse me Pa," I told him trying to grab one of the plates, so I could make my plate.

"I'm making yours now," He told me, giving me a small smile.

"The perfect housewife," I joked, going back to sit down at our island in the kitchen.

"Period," He responded making me laugh loudly at that.

"No more hanging with Azari," I told him as he chuckled as well. Ivan handed me the plate that he had made for me and poured me a cup of Apple juice. "Thank you, Pa,"

"You're welcome Gio," He said back to me, going to make his plate.

He sat down next to me and started eating once his plate was done.

"This tastes really good baby," I told him as he turned red looking at his plate. That was bigger than mine.

"Thank you," He replied, still looking down, making me chuckle. Shy ass.