‼️‼️PLEASE READ/ALSO NEW STORY ALERT. RAW‼️‼️

So, I just posted the first chapter to my new story called "RAW". I hope you all enjoy it🖤

Also this is the last time I will be posting that I have a new story out on all of my old books. If you want to new if I have a new story out I will ONLY be posting when a new story drops in my book called "GLIMPSE" which is a book for everything basically. One shots, questions, previews, voting, etc. That will be the only place you can go to find out about voting, new stories, characters, chapters, etc. You don't have to read the one-shots, but if you would like to stay engaged and connect to my small but WONDERFUL ass community then Glimpse is the place to catch me. You can also go there and comment on any story (preferably the first chapter) if you have any requests for stories or questions about anything. I see the comments and stuff first before my dm bcuz Wattpad is so glitchy.

So, if you want to know if I have a new story out or want to see something specifically done in my one-shot book simply go to Glimpse and comment it there. Or you could always just check my page, but I have hundreds of thousands of views and obviously not everyone follows me so to make it easier for you and I, if you want updates just check in that book because that's where I'll be posting them from now on. I have too many stories to keep making a new chapter for every story lmao.

Also, I did not forget about Rags to riches ll and I will complete it. I already the third story planned out and everything I've just been having BAD writers block for it.

Thank you🖤