3

“Good morning my love.” Jimin whispered sucking on Jungkook's earlobe. Jimin had woken up early to get Areum ready for school. He had done laundry and supervised the cleaners who came in twice a week. By the time everything was done it was already half past eleven. He went to the bedroom to check on his husband who was still sound asleep.
Jungkook groaned, blinking his eyes open to stare at Jimin, “hey babe.”
“Wake up. We have guests in two hours.”
“Who is it? I don't remember inviting anyone.” Jungkook murmured then went ahead to suck a hickie on Jimin's neck.
“As if the hyungs and Tae need an invitation. Go wash up, I'll serve your breakfast.” He told Jungkook then got out of bed. He headed out of the room and down the staircase. They lived in a three storey mansion in Gangnam which was abit secluded from the others. He went through the living room to the kitchen. He took out a plate, cups and chop sticks placing them on the island.
He put some pancakes, sausages, eggs om the plate and some fruits on the side. He poured coffee for both of them. He heard footsteps approaching and looked up. Jungkook looked so cute with no make up on.

Jimin chuckled as Jungkook approached him and wrapped his arms around Jimin's small waist. Jimin let him be for a minute enjoying the warmth of his husband.
“Koo your food will get cold.”
“I miss this slow mornings.” Jungkook licked Jimin's neck sending shivers all over his body.
“It's almost midday Koo.” At that Jungkook let him go.
“Aren't you going to work today? Did you stay because of me?”
“Not really. I don't go to work on Thursdays unless it's absolutely necessary. It's just a bonus that your schedule is also free. I hate it when you work late at night then head in to work early.”
“I love you.” Jungkook said pulling Jimin closer to kiss him. Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and deepened the kiss. Jimin moaned softly as Jungkook bit his lip and pulled back.
“I love you too.” Jimin whispered back staring right at Jungkook's eyes. Jimin missed that too. Just being with Jungkook alone.
“Damn you guys! Why do you always make us feel so single?” A voice interrupted them making them jump apart before turning to the door. There stood Taehyung and Yoongi.
“Don't you know how to ring the bell?” Jungkook asked them.
“Why? We know the code.” Taehyung retorted entering the kitchen. “How are you my soulmate?”
“I'm fine.” Jimin hugged Taehyung then turned to Jungkook, “Eat now. What do you guys want?”
“Just coffee. You good Chim?” Yoongi asked as he ruffled Jimin's hair.
“Yes hyung. It's been a while. I thought you guys would be here in two hours.” They sat next to Jungkook on the high stools as Jimin poured them coffee.
“Blame your alien. He wouldn't sit still till I just gave up. The others would be here later though.”
“It's not my fault Jungkook has been gate keeping my soulmate for two weeks.”
“He wasn't Tae. I was extremely busy since you guys came back.”
From then till the other guys arrived, they shared easy conversations. Taehyung was mostly rambling on and on about the armies they met at different countries. Then Tae had pulled him out of the kitchen saying he needed some soulmate time leaving Jungkook and Yoongi confused.

Tae had led him to the backyard and they sat near the pool. It was a bit sunny and Taehyung assured him they wouldn't be out long. He was concerned so he asked. Taehyung was always jovial. Ever since they met since Jungkook auditioned, he had never seen Tae that much worried.
They harboured so many secrets back then. Jimin and his husband had not known who to trust not even his group members. So when Taehyung found out accidentally that they had a child, he'd been supportive of them. He became a bridge of trust between the hyungs and them. And from then on he decided he'd always be there for Taehyung no matter the circumstances.
“Whatever it is, I can only help if you tell me Taetae.”
“Do you think army will accept us? I know hyung doesn't care much about that but it worries me.” Taehyung said after some time. Jimin stared as Taehyung worried his bottom lip between his teeth.
“I'm not really the best person to advice you on that.” He sighed feeling guilty.
“I know. I just-”
“But that doesn't mean I don't know how much your fans love you. And if some don't accept you then that's their own problem as long as you are happy Taehyung. Your happiness matters.”
“What about your happiness?”
“I am happy.” He said immediately without thinking too much. “They are safe Tae, that's all that matters to me.”
“I'm sorry Mimi. Sorry you have to go through all the trouble.”
“It's my fault we are in this fucked up situation in the first place so I don't want to risk it.”
“It's not your fault.”
“Tae.” Jimin whispered then he was engulfed in a tight embrace. He relished being in Tae's arms. His best friend. He had chosen Taehyung to be his confidante other than Jungkook.

****
Jimin sat with Namjoon on a couch on the roofdeck. There were four couches arranged in a rectangle and a long table in the middle on one side of the rooftop. This was under a translucent shade that covered them from the sun. A few steps away they had a grill where Yoongi, Jin and Jungkook were grilling meat and cooking. The other side of the rooftop were some plants in vases and a gaming area where Taehyung and Hoseok were currently at. There were drinks on the table so Jimin took a bottle of beer and uncapped it taking a sip. He looked around at his friends come family laughing at each others jokes. He wished to preserve this peace for a long time.
“Look away Jiminie.” Jimin was startled by Namjoon's voice. He turned to his hyung wondering why. “Wipe your tears.” Namjoon said almost in a whisper. Jimin touched his cheeks and felt the wetness. He turned away from everyone and wiped his cheeks. He didn't even know he was crying. “Talk to me Jimin.”
“It's nothing hyung. Just abit emotional.”
“You'll tell us if you need anything from us, right?”
“Of course.”

When food was ready they called Tae and Hoseok to the table to eat. They ate and played games. Their conversations were lighthearted and they were so eager to meet Areum.
At around quarter past three o'clock Jimin took his phone and headed downstairs since Areum was due to be home any minute. He opened the front door and saw the car coming up the driveway. He felt and heard his phone buzz but ignored it since he wanted to greet his daughter.
Areum got out of the car as soon as it stopped bidding James goodbye. She bounced towards him carrying her back. She climbed the short flight of stairs and jumped on her appa's arms.
“Hi appa.”
“Hi little star. How was your day?”
“Good. We had a test.”
“Ah! So freshen up and head to the roof deck. There's a surprise for you there.” Areum clapped happily and entered the house. Jimin followed after her. His phone buzzed again and he decided to look at it.
   He is back, and he knows about Jungkook.
Jimin felt his ears ringing. He read the other text.
   Hyung where are you? Please be safe.
He felt his world going round and round before crashing. Jimin fell on the floor unconscious.