5

The following morning Jimin woke up to find Areum snuggled on his chest. He smiled as he traced his fingers on her small face. She rarely came to their room to sleep. She had become her own person at a young age. Jimin looked at the alarm clock and saw it was half past six. It was still early to wake her.

Jungkook was nowhere to be seen either. He had no idea at what time they even came to bed or when Taehyung left after he fell asleep. He carefully placed his daughter on the bed and got up ready to start his day. He headed to the bathroom to wash up before going downstairs. He thought Jungkook must have had an early schedule that's why he was not in bed with them. As soon as he got to the kitchen, he was pleasantly surprised to find not only his husband there but he had their breakfast ready on the food warmer. Jungkook was seated at the island drinking coffee while busy on his laptop. Jimin walked over to him and wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

“Good morning love.” Jimin said kissing Jungkook on his cheek.
“Morning baby. How are you feeling?”
“I'm okay. Why are you up so early?” Jungkook turned slightly and pulled Jimin on his lap. They shared their morning kiss.

“Wanted to help you out with some chores. I hate it when you're overworked. I still think we should hire live in workers.”

“We talked about this Koo. I don't want us to be careful in our own home. This is the only place we are safe, where our daughter is free to do anything she wants with us. Don't take that away from her.” Jungkook claimed his lips again. This time the kiss was sensual and reassuring to Jimin.

“Then please take better care of yourself. I worry about you. ” Jungkook whispered caressing Jimin's cheeks. He was a blushing mess as Jungkook peppered hos face with kisses.

“Ugh we get it, you are in love.” Jimin heard Areum say from the door. He looked at her. She looked like Jungkook with her bed hair. Jungkook chuckled.
“Are you jealous my little munchkin?”
“It's disgusting.” Areum rolled her eyes and came closer to them for her morning kisses which she got.
“Are you okay appa?”
“I am fine little star. Why haven't you showered yet?” Jimin asked.
“Can I have breakfast first?”
“No Areum, you know the routine. Shower then breakfast.” Areum pouted and turned to Jungkook with puppy eyes. However, Jimin was immune to it that morning.

“He's not going to help you. Go now little star. James will be here soon.” They looked at her as she headed out of the kitchen dragging her feet. Jungkook giggled beside him. “I don't think I could have been able to say no.”
“I don't blame you. She makes me break sometimes.” Jimin stood from Jungkook's lap and started serving their breakfast. Areum came back twenty minutes later already dressed for school. They had breakfast together and saw her off to James as he took her to school.

Jimin rushed upstairs to get ready for work also. He had a few meetings which he wanted done as soon as possible.

When he got out of the closet already dressed in grey suit and white shirt, Jungkook was lying on the bed, feet on the fuffly rug by the bed playing some videos. Jimin placed his phone in his pocket and took his laptop bag from the couch in their room.

“I'm heading out Koo.”
Jungkook sat up and looked at his husband from head to toe, “Looking sexy.” Jimin blushed from the comment. His husband always complimented him at every chance he got.
“Thank you.” Jungkook came over to him and kissed his lips slightly. “When will you go to work?”

“Around noon.” Jungkook took Jimin's bag on one hand and Jimin's hand on the other. Jungkook led him out and he followed like a lost puppy. They got out of the house and Jungkook led him to his card. He opened the door and Jimin got in. Jungkook placed his bag in the back seat.

“See you in the evening baby. Drive safely, okay?”
“I will.” Jungkook leaned to him and kissed him again before closing the door. Jimin started the car and drove towards the electric gate watching his husband wave at him from the side mirror. He smiled at himself.

Jimin got to work at half past eight. He walked to his office some of the employees bowing to him in greeting as he passed. His assistant, Hana, approached him as he was opening his office door. She greeted him and he responded curtly. He got in and she followed behind him.

“You have a 9am meeting with SM representatives.”
“I don't remember setting up a meeting with them.” Jimin said placing his laptop bag on his table amd removing his suit coat. He hanged it on the coat hanger and proceeded to sit in his black huge swivel chair.

“They requested a meeting three days ago and since TXT's manager pushed his meeting back I gave them the appointment.” Jimin took the papers handed over by Hana and placed them on the table.
“Okay. What else is there?” Jimin powered on his desktop.
“Mr. Sejin called earlier. He said BTS have to prepare for a comeback. He asked if you have the time to drop by tomorrow for their meeting.”
“Mmh I'll call him to find out the time.”
“Okay sir. Oh and the meeting with the designers is at 10am at conference room B.”

“I remember that but buzz me ten minutes before as a reminder.” Hana responded before she bowed and walked out. Jimin opened a folder that contained all the outfits he and his team had designed for BTS for their previous comebacks. His schedule was about to get extra busy. He went through all the designs ideas already forming but since he had no idea which concept they'd go for, he couldn't draw yet.

His intercome buzzed and he pushed the button, “Yes?”
“Your 9am is here.” Hana said through the intercom.
“Show them in.” Jimin didnt wait long before the door was opened and two gentlemen walked in after Hana. She ushered them to the two seats infront of Jimin's desk. Jimin stood up to shake their hands before they finally sat.

“Hana, serve us coffee please.” Hana left the office.
“I'm Park Jimin, CEO of JJ fashion house. You are from SM entertainment right?”
“Yes. I'm Lee Chul, costumes manager at SM entertainment.” One man said.
“And I'm Choi Hwan, stage manager. It's nice to meet you Mr. Park.”
“Pleasure is all mine. So how may I help you?” Just then Hana came back carrying three cups of coffee on a tray.  She placed them infront of each male.
“You are welcome.”
“Thank you.” Both Lee and Choi said simultaneously. Hana left them alone.

“We have a business proposal. We have been following your house for a while and you make spectacular designs, I must say.” Lee Chul said.
“Thank you Mr. Lee.”
“We want you to be the main designer for our artists costumes.” Hwan said.
“Okay. I have the best designers for that. May I see your portfolio?” Hwan handed the folder to Jimin who opened it and went through the pictures. “I have a perfect designer in mind for your proposal if you're in agreement.”
“Why not you, Mr. Park? If you don't mind we'd like you to be the main designer.” Chul said leaning back on his seat.

“I believe you have already done research about my house. I don't like to cause conflict of interest. It's a policy in this house.”

“I read that but can't you make an exemption?”
“Unfortunately no. Every major entertainment agency that comes to us is assigned to a different designer. As you are aware I'm the main designer for Bighit's artists, I cannot be a designer for your agency. That's how we avoid conflicts. My house is very particular on that.”

“Ah, alright. We thought maybe we could have you.”
“It's unfortunate. So, should I call my designer up or have you changed your mind?”
“Please call them.” Hwan said then took a sip of his coffee. Jimin pressed the intercom button.
“Hana please call Kim Byeong from design up. Tell him to carry his photofolio.” Jimin said then looked at his computer screen. He opened up his email and sent the finance and legal team about the contract drawing.

“How long do you want to have a contract with us?”
“Five years.”
“My legal team will send you the contract with terms and payments. You can go through it and inform us your decisions. The designer will be here shortly.” Jimin said as he read the reply from the legal team. He couldn't wait to have the meeting with his designers. It was weird but his designers were like a breath of fresh air. They were close, he would call them his friends if they were not in office. They always gave their best for their work. Apart from his hyungs and Taehyung, those designers took care of Areum whenever he got too busy. Kim Byeong came in and handed his photofolios to Chul and Hwan who went through them and agreed on him being their main designer.