11

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's door, palms sweaty as he gathered the courage to ring the bell. He took a few deep breaths and let the tension out. It's not like he didn't want to see his husband, on the contrary he was really excited and perhaps that's why he was nervous. He finally rang the doorbell and waited. The door opened and Tae was standing at the other side.

"Come in Kook. How are you and Areum?"
"Good." Jungkook entered the house. He removed his shoes and wore the house slippers. Taehyung ushered him to the living room.
"How is he today?"
"Excited and jumpy? There's something I want to tell you before he comes." Jungkook got nervous all over again. He knew how much Taehyung cared for his Mimi.

"I think it's better if you both have couples therapy. You both suffered alot that night. You both blame yourselves for how things went down and it's not your fault. You need to overcome that guilt together not apart."

Jungkook nodded,"I understand hyung. I was already planning on it. I'm also thinking about us coming out officially. I know there are so many speculations about our relationship and some are not really good so I'll discuss it with Mimi. Could you please inform the other hyungs about it? I'd like your opinion."
"Yeah no worries. Have you had breakfast? Anything you would like?"
"Just coffee. I ate with Areum."

Taehyung stood up and headed to the kitchen. Jungkook sat back on the couch and waited for Jimin. Despite being with Jimin for more than ten years, he still felt nervous to see him just like he did the first time they met. He wondered what Jimin was up to upstairs. Jungkook wasn't left to his thoughts for long as Taehyung came back with a cup of coffee and handed it to him. He took a sip placed the cup on the table.
"What is he doing?"
"Last time I checked on him he was packing his clothes, he had not showered yet."

"I'm here." A voice said softly. Jungkook turned to the stairs and saw his husband walking down. He looked smaller than the last time he saw him at the hospital which made Jungkook frown. He didn't like it. Jimin managed to keep his weight in check but now he seemed he had lost a lot of it.

He stood up as Jimin made his way to him and finally opened his arms. Jimin skipped to his arms and held on tight. He wrapped his arms around his now small husband and inhaled his vanilla fragrance.

"I missed you so much." He whispered against Jimin's ear and felt him shiver.
"I missed you too. Can we go home now?" Jimin asked in a small voice. He tightened his arms around Jimin trying to control the different emotions that wanted to erupt.
"Of course baby." He whispered as he let Jimin go. He watched as Jimin headed upstairs to get his things. "He's so thin."
"We really tried to feed him as much as we could. His appetite is not at it's peak but the doctor gave him some vitamin supplements. His therapist will come at your place in the afternoon." Taehyung said.

"Thank you hyung for taking care of him."

"He's my soulmate and both of you are my family. There's no need for that."
When Jimin came back down struggling to pull his suitcase, Jungkook took it from him and out of the house. Jimin and Taehyung followed him. All the way to the car, he kept thinking about how he was going to beef up security for his family. He was not going to let Park Shin get anywhere near them and as much as Jimin hated bodyguards he was going to make due until the man was behind bars. The security of the house had been upgraded.

The ride back home was filled with a comfortable silence. He held Jimin's hand all the way home. He smiled as he saw Jimin's cheeks had turned pink from blushing.

On getting home, Jimin stood rooted in their living room looking at the place where he had been shot. Jungkook had hired an interior designer who had redecorated their entire living room. His eyes filled with tears and Jungkook made his way to his husband. Jimin let the tears flow as Jungkook held his shoulders.

"I almost lost you right here." Jimin whispered pointing to the floor.
"Hey, that wasn't your fault baby."
"It was!" Jimin shouted full on crying, "I let him in here. I opened the gates for him Koo. I thought it was our cleaning services and I opened the gates. I was so scared when I saw him. What if Areum had shown up?"

He pulled Jimin in his arms, hugging him tightly. Park Shin was still winning at destroying Jimin. He was still tormenting his dear husband. He wasn't able to control himself anymore, so he cried silently still hugging Jimin.
"I hate that I can't be able to pull you out of this but I swear that man won't ever touch you again."

"Want to sleep Koo." Jimin whispered and Jungkook carried him bridal style to their bedroom. He undressed him and helped him into his pajamas. Jungkook changed too and joined Jimin on the bed to cuddle. He set an alarm just incase he drifted too for when the therapist would arrive.