16.

EPILOGUE.

Few months had passed since Jungkook had introduced Jimin and Areum to the world. Jimin remembered that day vividly, how could he not? His heart had melted when Jungkook was left on stage alone and said his next song would be a dedication to someone he treasures. Jungkook had sang Euphoria  while their family pictures displayed on the background. He had tears in his eyes as several fans turned to him when they realized who he was. His security was already flanking his sides but there was nothing to worry about. The fans cooed when Jungkook sent him a flying kiss which he caught and placed his hand on his heart. He pulled his mask down and smiled at some of the phones that were taking his pictures.

When Jungkook finished his performance, he went backstage where Jimin was ushered some minutes later. He had jumped in Jungkook's arms giggling like he saw his crush for the first time. Jungkook caught him easily as he was used to it. They were congratulated by their hyungs, Taehyung and their staff. They later on had a small party at the house to celebrate their album release and the reveal.

The month after the band had the comeback was spent in their mansion resting. Jimin went to work two days a week. Areum had yet to break from school but she enjoyed being spoilt by her uncles after school and through the weekend. They kept her occupied when Jimin and Jungkook needed some alone time.

As his mother had promised, she made a point to visit him per week to rebuild their bond. She was also getting closer to Jungkook.

Jimin sat back on his chair relaxing his muscles as he watched Areum bubble in excitement. She had insisted on wearing her white merch T-shirt paired with blue shorts. They were at the concert in Seoul where BTS were kicking off their world tour. The crowds excitement could be felt in the air. He found that he rather enjoyed the floor seats as he would get to see his husband and friends upclose. At the previous concerts they usually had box tickets but since Jungkook would call them on stage later, he suggested they sit closer.

They had come in earlier with Jungkook for soundcheck but had stayed in his changing room till the scheduled concert time. They had wished him luck and were escorted by security to the barricades and found their seats. There was security assigned to them so Jimin didn't worry much. There came an announcement that  the concert would start in ninety seconds. With their light sticks on, Jimin and Areum stood up to join in in the crowds chants and excitement. BTS appeared on stage and Jimin giggled upon seeing his husband's outfit. It looked way better than it did on his dummy.

By the time the first break came for a change of outfit, his and Areum's voice were hoarse. They loved being in the crowd more than being in the box seats.
"Appa this is more fun." Areum said in a scratchy voice.
"Right? We're never going to the box ever again." Jimin told her as he handed her an energy drink from his bag. He drank some water then he heard his phone vibrate. He took it out of his pocket and saw a message from Jungkook.

      It's good to see you and Areum having so much fun. Don't scream too much, I don't want your throats to hurt. You forgot the towels, Sejin hyung is bringing them. I love you so much baby.

Jimin smiled as he shot an 'I love you too' to Jungkook. His husband was always so thoughtful. He informed one of the guards to take the towels when Sejin brought them.

Backstage, Jungkook was beaming as they praised his husband and daughter for their energy and keeping up with the dances. They'd watched him practice a couple of times in their home studio that they sometimes joined him.

"They are fun to watch. So goofy. I didn't know Areum could dance like that." Hobi said as the stylist fixed his hair.
"It would honestly be weird if she didn't. Both of her parents are excellent dancers." Yoongi replied.
"She takes after Jimin more. She's more into contemporary." Jungkook said as he read Jimin's reply. Areum looked like Jungkook but her character was all Jimin's. It was a sight seeing them dance just for fun. Jungkook had recorded so many videos of them that he had lost count.