Thirty Six: Just Perform [4]

The event had been going for about 3 hours with no breaks. As of now, 25 students have done their role and showed the skills Marvin assigned them, alot almost failed, but luckily they have luck on their side as they manage to beat the puppet.

Luna patiently watched as each of her classmates finally got their chance to show off. Even Hikari, Daryll, Xavier and Arlo finished their turn.

It was all a technique from the ancient.

Water mimicry. It was the technique that got assigned to Arlo, a type of skill that lets himself turn into water. Plants typically contains water. With Arlo able to let himself be water, he entered the puppetry and expanded himself inside of the puppet making it to shatter to pieces.

Marionette construct. A skill which allowed Daryll to make an earth doll— or perhaps dirt doll rather which posses the same ability as him, it was a puppetry vs puppetry in his turn. But instead of having wires above, Daryll controll it underground. The land is the string which he has fully control off, he finishes the wooden puppetry as his own dive under and shifted into an animal ripping the wooden puppet apart.

Shadow Marionette, it's a similar technique that Daryll used, but also not. This technique is used when each shadows touch or were fused together— it was Xavier who got this technique. It basically makes his opponent a marionette which he controll via shadow. The fight ended with the doll being bind with Xavier as he eventually attack it in that state.

As for Hikari, it was very simple for her to end the fight, but she drag it long for they at least need to finish it in five or ten minutes.

Flourish. A similar technique to the normal Flourish technique, but also very different. Unlike the common skill, The ancient Flourish technique can manipulate any type of plants from the surrounding. While the common technique only manipulates what the caster sees.

Ancient Flourish technique also fuse plants together, and of course, Flourish it. Expanding the branches or its roots to however the caster is satisfied. The fight ended when Hikari manipulated the branches of the puppetry attacking itself, generally speaking it fought itself until it eventually lose.

Ezryn glances towards Luna who was making a sour face, seemingly to be bothered by something. He noticed that, although her eyes was directly looking forward, it doesn't seem like she was looking at her front. All he could assume of was, perhaps Luna had a terrible thought crossed her mind.

However, taking Ezryn's assumption in mind, he wasn't entirely wrong when he thought that Luna was bothered by something, infact she is indeed. Numerous floating window appeared in front of her, it was the profile of Rei and the others.

It's not like she could just close all the tabs, after all, the information of each increased. With that said, she started skimming through the info added.

[ Austin Cornelius
Age: 21
Date of birth: June 12 x565
Race: Elf
Magic: ELECTRICITY MANIPULATION

    {Applied Magic}
      •Shadow lighting [Ancient]
      •Lighthing Blossom
      •Thunder Strike
      •Lightning Claw
      -UNLOCK MORE-

    {Learned Magic}
     •Basic/Lower class
      •Leap
      -UNLOCK MORE-

     •Middle Class
        •Shadow vine
        -UNLOCK MORE-

     •Higher Class
       •Mana shield
       •Animated Shadow
        -UNLOCK MORE-