Meeting

4 months earlier

I have never been a patient person, but waiting on this stupid plane to see my boyfriend, might be the death of me.

I put my backpack on my lap in hopes of an early escape. My checked bag would be at baggage claim in due time, but that waiting wouldn't matter because I'll be with Cameron for the first time in three months. (I'm sure he is happier that I'm going to visit him. The cold of Boston nearly killed this boy).

Denise had sent me a picture last week of my prom dress hanging neatly in a bag on Shelby's door. I had tried on dresses at home and then ordered the same one online to a store closer to their house so it didn't get messed up in travel.

It was a beautiful light purple dress with an amazing texture on the fabric and had nice thin straps.

Out of all the dresses I tried on, it was moms favorite. It was one of Connie's least favorites because it barley had straps and was low cut. I remember showing the boys and telling them it made my boobs look amazing, Con wasn't a fan of that description or the dress.

Emilia: Landed!! Get me off this stupid plane to my handsome boyfriend :(

Cameron : YAY! Waiting at baggage claim now!

Emilia: I'm going to kiss your face off, fair warning ;)

Cameron : Oh you better ;) I wouldn't want it any other way.

Emilia: WE ARE MOVING!

Emilia: OFF THE PLANE

Emilia: This airport it a maze. Send help.

Cameron: Girl. Can you not read signs?

Emilia: So. Many. People.

Cameron: Ignore them. Follow signs to baggage claim. You've got hugs and kisses waiting. Hurry hurry.

Emilia: Not cute. I'm hurry hurrying...just not well.

When I finally got to baggage claim I ran faster than I ever had (well maybe as fast as I did when he came to visit me. But I could've improved my speed).

I threw my backpack on the ground and jumped into his arms.

"Hello, gorgeous. I missed you," he laughed, holding me up like I was nothing.

I grabbed his face and brought his lips to mine. I'm not really one for PDA, but right now anyone who thinks it's dumb can suck it.

"Hi!" I told him, excitedly.

He wrapped his arms around me again, "You look so happy, are you ready to go?"

I nodded and he sat me down. He intertwined our arms and fingers and grabbed my backpack with his other hand.

"I can carry that," I laughed as we walked to wait for my bag.

"No way," he smiled. "I've got it."

I grabbed my bag off the belt before Cameron took it and pulled it behind him. I shook my head at him and smiled as we walked to his car.