Space

5 months ago

I walked hand-in-hand with Cameron along the boardwalk. We only had four days together, I was here for his fall break.  He worked here on the Boardwalk but took the days off to be with me. I smiled up at him and he kissed me softly. It was perfect, it was amazing, and it was my life.

"Want me to win you a prize?" He asked, lightly pulling me to a stop. "I'm pretty good at it."

I smiled and scrunched my nose up at him, "Oh are you now?"

He nodded and kissed me again. Part of me hated that we could be seen as that couple, but we kept our PDA to handholds and small kisses here and there with the occasional hug so I figured we were okay.

"Fine.  Then I get to pick the game," I laughed, walking him over to the ring toss game.

We waited in line and I pulled out my phone to take a picture of us, "Mom said that we had to get as many pictures as possible for her scrapbook and send them to her while we are here."

"I think we can manage that," he smiled, snapping a picture of him kissing my cheek.

About ten rings later he won. As I was clapping for him he asked, "What prize do you want?"

I shook my head, "No, you have to pick."

He got a cute little blue turtle for me. I quickly took a picture hugging it to add to the pictures we were sending Mom.

"You are so adorable," he smiled.

I rocked back and forth on my toes, "now it's my turn to win you something."

He had four rings left from the bucket that he bought. I carefully threw a ring towards a bottle making it on my first try. I looked up at him with a 'Did you just see that!?' face.

He tickled my side, causing me to squeal and try to wiggle away. "Show off," he laughed.

I picked the penguin for him, when we took him to the aquarium in Boston he fell in love with a baby penguin that he was allowed to pet. It became a thing ever since.

We took another picture and sent it to the family group chat that Cameron had been added to.

*Attachment 1 image*

Momma: oh my goodness! You two are just the cutest.

Bear: I want one of the little babies!!!!!

Cameron : I'll win you something Jere, don't worry.

Bear: Thanks Cam Cameron

Cameron: IF you stop calling me that.

Bear: I don't need a baby that bad...

I laughed up at Cameron, offering him a sip of the lemonade we were sharing. "I swear you two are adorable. I love how much you love my family."

"They mean the world to you, so they are my world now too."

I rolled my eyes playfully, "You're disgustingly romantic sometimes."