Help

"Are you still going to visit Cam Cameron on your break?" Jere asked the second he walked in the door.

I looked up at him and laughed, "Hello to you too... why?"

He threw his backpack on the floor and grabbed a bowl of cereal and the a cup of milk. "I don't know, Belly wanted to come over...because you know it's been like five months since we saw her. But the last time we saw her you kinda yelled at her."

"I yelled at her because she was being a selfish bitch. And you made it the whole year every other summer, why can't you manage now?"

He tapped his spoon on the counter, "Okay, why are you being so bitchy about my life? Why do you care so much, Emilia? You do realize that you have literally no control over my life, right?"

I put my hands up in defense, "Okay, why are you being so bitchy? I just want to know what the hell is going on because we both know that dad won't let you do anything if I don't make a plan."

He rolled his eyes, "Belly and I are dating. Are you happy?" He yelled.

I almost spit out my drink, "You are what? Jeremiah are you joking?"

He rolled his eyes again and looked down at his bowl, "I'm not kidding. Is it so hard for you to believe that she would have feelings for me? I'm a good guy, and can be a good boyfriend."

"I know you are a good guy, Jere," I told him. "And honestly, I'm not surprised that she likes you. I think that a lot of people should like you, because you are an amazing guy. I just didn't think you would have feelings for Belly."

He raised an eyebrow, "Why? Is this your way of trying to get her and Conrad back together."

I laughed and I know it sounded like I was mocking him, but it was just an instinct. The laugh just fell out of my mouth before I could do anything to stop it. It took me over a minute to control myself and get my laughter under control to speak.

"No, no way," I told him. "I don't want either of you dating her. She isn't a good girlfriend and she only thinks of herself. You need someone who will hold you through your sadness and tell you how wonderful you are. She is the kind of person who will shit talk your every move and complain about the fact that you brought her the wrong flowers."

"Don't talk about her like that," he snapped.

It was my turn to roll my eyes, "Jeremiah I will say whatever I want. Especially if it's true. And it's not like she is just your girlfriend. She is Connie's ex, and the girl who tried to seal our mom."

"When mom was alive you always told Belly she was like another daughter to mom, so make up your mind," he yelled.

I shook my head, "With that logic you are basically saying that you are dating your sister. So you make up your mind!"

Cameron : Can you call in 10, pretty girl?

Emilia: Maybe, I'm dealing with Jeremiah rn. I might kill someone. Come get me.

"What?" he snapped, "are you complaining to Conrad about me now?"

I showed him my phone, "Nope, Cameron."

He din't say anything, he just stirred his cereal in the bowl. I sat there waiting for him to say something but he still didn't. I reached my hand across the table and took his, "I'm sorry...okay? I know I'm a bitch when I'm stressed. Are you serious about this though? Like you've never seen her like this before. It seems kinda sudden."

He looked up at me, "Yeah, I don't know. I have to go to football practice though."

"Have fun.'

Emilia: Call me when you can.

Incoming call: Cameron

"Hey, love"

He laughed on the other end of the phone, "Have you murdered anyone or are we still good?"

I flopped back on my bed, "I don't even know. Jere and Belly are apparently dating but honestly it feels like a cry for help but he doesn't want to listen to me."

'That seems like a lot, pretty girl," he said calmly. "How are your classes going?"

"They are fine. How about you?"

He smiled at me, making my heart dance, "They are good. You look super pretty."

I faked an overly cheesy smile, "Why, thank you. All of the clothes are yours."

He blew me a kiss, "Oh I can tell. It's okay though, you look much better in them than I do anyway."

I blew a kiss back, "I would do literally anything to kiss you in real life right now."

"Then fly down here."

"What?"

He smiled, "fly down here. Not to be weird, but I know you have the money. And if your brother is all mad at you and doesn't want to talk to you anyway then you should come here for a while. Don't plan anything. Just do your school here when I'm at school and we can spend time together until you are ready to go home. It will be wonderful."

I thought for a moment and took my glasses off, laying my head on my pillow, "Maybe. I really like the sound of that."

"But?"

"But... I still need to talk to Jere. Even though we are pissed at each other I still care about him and need to make sure he will be okay."

He sighed, "Why can't you just come down a week early for spring break? He will manage."

I Laughed and shook my head at him, "I will figure it out and let you know what I can do. I love you."

"I love you more, pretty girl. I just miss you like crazy."

An:// I love this story more than anything but I am struggling to come up with ideas at the moment. So, updates might be a little slower. I uploaded another story called "Things Can Change" that I would LOVE for you to check out. It is a Station 19 fanfic but you don't need to know the show to read it. It would mean so much to me if you gave it a try because it makes me SO SUPER happy when I write it.