Part One

This will not be in chapters, it will be in parts, and within the parts will be chapters. It is 18+ just so you are aware, but it's not like a normal Wattpad book, it will actually have a story line, if that bores you, goodbye.

If you ACTUALLY like books and reading, nice to meet you, and enjoy <3

Prologue

"I'm still waiting.", my boss tells me in that irritating, high-pitched, bitchy voice. Her blonde hair was bleached and looked so burnt that she may have gone down into the pits of hell itself instead of Lacie's Hairdresser Salon.

I only know which Salon she goes to because I book her appointments. She goes on the same date. Every. Single. Month. And it never looks any fucking different.

  I hate her. "I rang his office, they gave me the run around.", I tell her, for the tenth time this week. My hands grip the letters in my hands, waiting for her response. No matter how many times I see her, the surprise of her yellow hair is always so difficult to keep off my face. 

  She sighs and closes her expensive laptop with a slam. "I am paying you to do what I ask you, Ms Rose.", She reminds me. 

  Sandra Whiteparish made this a daily habit, to remind me that I worked for her, and that she was the reason I could pay my overly expensive rent and bills. As if I could forget that I work in this hellhole five days a week. 

  Did I mention that I hate this woman? "I understand, Mrs Whiteparish.", I grit my teeth together in an attempt to keep a friendly smile on my face. 

  She stares across at me, leaning back in her white seat, her marble desk the only thing separating us. I'd pictured leaping across this desk many times, I'd imagined how it would feel to wrap my hands around that clean neck of hers. Imagined isn't really the right word. I'd fantasised about strangling my boss, usually at times like this, when she treats me like she would the shit on her shoes. 

  That response didn't satisfy her enough, obviously. "I'll call his office again.", I tried again. Sandra continues to stare at me. My hands grip onto the letters harder, my knuckles turning white. 

  Mrs Whiteparish rises from her seat and meanders towards her mirror at the side of her office, her perfectly manicured hands reaching to fix that burnt hair of hers. She was waiting for me to grovel some more. 

  I fucking hate her. "I will go into his office?", It came out more of a question. I didn't mean it either. 

  Her head snaps to me. I force my eyes to remain on her face but that hair is something else. "Are you sure, Lillie? I wouldn't want to put you out.", her smile is devilish and her tone is cold. 

  I smile again, despite the image of me leaping on her and ripping her hair off her head flashing across my mind. "It isn't a problem, Mrs Whiteparish. After all, it's what you're paying me to do.", I half-smile, half-smirk. 

  A flash of quick surprise slivers over those blue eyes, but it disappears back into hate and annoyance just as quick as it appeared. "Well then.", She returned to her seat. "Are you going to hand me my mail or stand there staring all day.", She doesn't even spare me a glance. 

  I roll my eyes, knowing that I'm safe too. "Of course.", I place the letters onto her desk and then I leave as quickly as I can. 

  My office was across the way from hers, so I head there to grab my coat and my bag and then I head towards the elevator to the right. I didn't get far before I was interrupted. 

  "Lillie, I need you to print those spreadsheets that I've emailed to you.", Jason sings from his own office. Jason was technically another personal assistant - but he did everything online for Mrs Sandra Whiteparish.