Chapter 1

Taeyeon's POV

We all are done packing our things. We are just waiting for my dad to pick us up here t the apartment. I'm hungry! Yoona complained. What? We just ate our lunch and your hungry again? Sunny exclaimed. Well, because i'm a shikchin. Yoona replied. Well Yoona, you can eat the burger in the fridge. I said. Thanks! Yoona said. What about me? Sooyoung said. Then,you can have the other burger. I said while sighing. Thanks! You really are the best leader! She exclaimed. Beep Beep! I heard a car outside our house. Hyoyeon checked outside to check if that is Taeyeon's dad. Tae! Your dads here! Hyo shouted. Everyone bring your bags outside! I shouted. Then everyone did so. Then we girls all put all our bags beside my dad's car. Anyeonghaseo. Then we bowed. The 9 of us said in unison.

It was such a long ride that everyone fall asleep, except for me. I had deep thoughts. What if all the girls can't adapt to it? What if we were all just set up? What if the group who will stay with us are cruel to me and the girls? Then something disturbed my thoughts. Yuri was sleeping beside me, her head resting on my shoulder. She was not breathing anymore. Dad! Yuri is not breathing! Please bring us to the nearest hospital. I said panicking. When i was shouting everyone woke up. And they were also panicking.

We just arrived in the hospital, and she was brought into the emergency room. She was accompanied by Yoona and Tiffany. Then after 30 minutes of waiting. Finally, the doctor went out. I have something to discuss to you. Dr. Robinson said.

Author's Note

Hi Guys! This is a very long chapter to read. I made it very long coz i thought that you may not like it at all.

I'm gonna make my next update when i have the next chapter on my mind. My goal is 10 reads and 4/5 votes. And BTW i will not update when my reads goal is not reachedPlease also infrorm others to read too, or please invite your exoshidae fan friends. Thanks so much for reading! :)

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¥§A¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬