Chapter 10

Dedicated to: JungGenna

Chanyeol's POV

Sooyoung please cook daebokki (A/N if the spelling is wrong please correct me) for us. Taeyeon said. Sure. Said Sooyoung. Her voice is so sweet. She is so pretty. She has a lovely voice. I think i have fallen for her. I thought. Those words made me promise to myself that she will be mine. Can i help cooking daebokki? D.O asked. Ugh. I said to myself. Now him too. I thought to myself. That would be great. Sooyoung replied, smiling. Then i headed to my room and closed the door like thunder. Am i jealous? Do i have to compete with D.O? I thought.

D.O's POV

She is so pretty. But i think Chanyeol is jealous because i got to spend time with her. But i also like her. So i think i would have to compete with him though.
"May the best man win" I said to myself. What's up wih him? Sooyoung asked. Think D.O think. I think he is stressed out. I replied.

Chanyeol -  0
D.O -1

A/N
Will publish tomorrow afternoon. Please VOTE and if you want dedications please comment your bias in exo and your real FIRST NAME AND SURNAME. What event do you want next? CONCERT OR FANSIGNING EVENT? PLEASE COMMENT FIRST 50 PEOPLE TO COMMENT WILL BE A PART OF THE NEXT EVENT.