Chapter 9

Luhan's POV

I'm tired, can i sleep? I asyked Yoona. Yes. Yoona said. Okay, can you tell me where it is so i can put my things and sleep? I asked. Yea. Yoona said. Then Yoona led me to our room. You and Chanyeol will sleep down and me and Sooyoung will sleep upstairs. Yoona said and smiled. She smiles so cute and i think i blushed a little. Sleep tight! I will wake you up later when lunch is served. Yoona said. Then she left the room. Then i slip into the down part of the big bunk bed.

Yoona's POV

He's already sleeping soundly. I peeked in the door, while sleeping. And i smiled. Who are you peeking at? Sehun asked as i close the door and look at him. Umm, well i was just checking if he's okay. I said, my voice shaking. You like hyung don't you? He asked smirking. Well, don't tell to anyone but i like him. I confessed, smiling. Don't worry your secret is safe with me. Sehun said. Thanks, i trust you okay? I said. Then ran downstairs.

A/N
I'm such a cliffhanger lol :) Well thank you so much for reading this book. Anyone wants to have a dedication on the next chapter? Just comment who is your bias in Exo and Snsd. Lucky One ONLY.. The other readers who wants dedications, please comment your bias of Exo and Snsd. Please VOTE! I'm so good coz i updated three chapters today!