Chapter 12

Taeyeon's POV

Guys, we will video our MV ( Music Video) for CMIYC, today after lunch. I said to the members who weren't doing anything. They just nodded. Lunch is served! D.O said. Then.everyone rushed to the dining room. Daebokki!!! My favorite! Suho said. Then he started to get some.... Then Luhan just suddenly slapped his hand. Aww. What was that for? Suho asked. Pray first.. Luhan said. Then.he just nodded.

>>>>>Fast Forward

Sehun's POV

Chanyeol hyung!! Shall we start our session? I asked hyung. Yes. Chanyeol replied. What kind of problem is this? I asked. I think i'm inlove with Sooyoung, but D.O is trying to steal her away from me. I don't know what to.do for her to be mine. Sehun please help me.

Sooyoung's POV

I think i'm inlove with Sooyoung........ I think i heard Chanyeol say as i pass by the corridor. And his inlove with me? I can't get it out of my mind. But he doesn't know i like him too.

A/N
Hi guys. Sorry i have just updated coz my phone was confiscated. Back to class. MIANHE AND GANSAMNIDA. Thank you for all the readers out there. Next chapter will maybe be an SNSD or EXO concert. I want you to pick, SNSD CONCERT OR EXO CONCERT.

<<<<<<Author Nim>>>>>>