Chapter 2

Tiffany's POV

I wish she's alright. I thought. Yuri has been attacked by her asthma and if she can't use her inhaler in 5 minutes, (made it up) she can have an asthma attack. And what is worse, she can die of an attack. Right now she is stable. And you can visit her. Dr. Roberts ended his explanation with a bow. So we bow too and said kansamnida (Thank you). Then all of us went to check Yuri. When we went in, she was sitting down on the hospital bed. She looked pale. Are you alright unnie? Hyoyeon asked, very concered. I'm okay, any way you can go without me. Yul said. What? Of course we can't leave you here without help. Taeyeon said. Then leave one of us to stay with me then. Yul said. Then.... I volunteer! The words just came out of my mouth. Thank you Fany. Yul said. Then a huge smile appearred on her face. My pleasure. I said. Unnie, i will give my dad's number for you to call when she can go home. Taeyeon said. Yea, of course. I said. Then she handed me a piece of paper. Bye Unnies! Take care! Said Yoona.

Sunny's POV

After two more hours of traveling, we finally have reach our destination. It was full of dust and webs. We all are really scared to open the gate, coz it is full of webs, with huge spiders. Is there any newspaper here? Taeyeon asked. Then everyone began searching for newspapers around. Oooh i found one! Sooyoong said. Then she handed it to Taeyeon. Thanks! Taeyeon said. Then the cellphone of Seohyun rang. Beep Beep, then she took out her phone, and answered the call.

Me: Anneonghaseo

Fany: Anneonghaseo

Me: Any updates from the doctor?

Fany: Yea, he said that Yul can go home tomorrow. And he bought her the inhaler that has special medicine.

Me: Great! Tell Yul that we all miss her already. And kisses from everyone! Mwah Mwah!

Fany: Bye!

Me: Bye

Then she hung up. Then i saw Yoona close her eyes.

Author's Note

Hi guys!

Thank you for all the readers out there! The next chapter will be published maybe after lunch coz i promised a reader that i would do two chapters in a day. Plz tell your friends to read, and vote, and follow.

Please click the star for me please. And i promise to atleast make 50 chapters or more than 50.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¥§A¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬