Chapter 3

Yoona's POV

I closed my eyes, even before Taeyeon, tried to get rid of the cobwebs and spiders. I opened my eyes. All the cobwebs and spiders were gone. All done! Taeyeon said. Then a smile appeared on her face. Then we went in the house. It was magnificent, there were stairs, the left and the right, leading to the six rooms. We explored the rooms. The furniture is the same, double deck bed, and a big closet and a bedside table, and windows. The only difference is their color. Then we checked the bathrooms, next to the first room. Guys! Look we even have a laundry room! Hyoyeon said happily. Then we were headed to the Laundry Room. Look we can have laundry faster, coz there are two washing machines. Sooyoung said. And look over here, there are 10 different types of soaps to use! Seohyun said. Then we all headed out. We were headed for the kitchen next. It was magical! I thought. There was a big fridge, bigger than ours at the apartment. Yay! We can store more food, and eat more! Sooyoung said smiling. Then we were so happy.

But there was one problem, all of the furniture are covered in dust and some webs. But guys, we also have to clean all of this up. Let's have a meeting, i will assign you to a chore we could all do now. Taeyeon said. So everyone agreed, to make the look of the house more presentable. Okay, first we all have to clean all the rooms, make a pair. Taeyeon said. So i pair with Sooyoung. Then we were assigned to clean the green room, which is the 4th room. All of us hurried and all finished within one hour. Next we broke into 2 groups, the other one 5. the other 4. And the first group (5 members) will clean the kitchen. And the second group (4 members) will clean the bathroom. Taeyeon said. Then we finished in one hour and thirty minutes. Then the first group clean the living room. Then the second group will clean the Laundry Room. Taeyeon said. The total hours we spent cleaning was 5 hours. At least the house looks much more presentable.

Then we were all tired. Then we decided to pair up, and stay in one room. Still with Sooyoung. And we all slept.

When we woke up Taeyeon said, that me and Sooyoung has to go grocery.

So we did, and bought lots of things. When we arrived it was so hard to organize the food we bought in the ref. But we still managed to arrange them all. Then we decided to call Sunny if Taeyeon's dad managed to get there.

Sooyoung: Anneonghaseo Sunny. Is Taeyeon's dad there?

Sunny: Yea, were already driving there, were already near.

Sooyoung: Okay, Take care!

Then she hang up. She said they're already near. Sooyoung, informed.

Okay then. I'll just go to our room, to rest. I said. Okay. Sooyoung said.

Then i headed for the purple room (where we stay). What if Yuri and Sunny don't like the house? What will we do if they can't adapt to it? What if they're not comfortable with it? I thought. Then something has disturbed my thoughts.

Beep Beep, I think it was the car of Taeyeon's dad. They have arrived.

Author's Note

Hi guys! Me again, thank you for all the readers of this book! Please vote, and invite your friends to read too! :)

--YSA