Chapter 8

Kai's POV

Oh gosh, she looks so cute when she does the cute face. I think were meant to be because i'm the lead dancer and Hyoyeon is too. So i guess she also feels the feeling to be a lead dancer. I thought. In the first room, Baekhyun and Kai will be staying with me and Taeyeon. Then in the second room, Sehun and Kris will be with Seohyun and Jessica. In the third room, Tao and Suho will be with Yuri and Tiffany. In the fourth room, Chanyeol and Luhan will be with Yoona and Sooyoung. In the fifth room, Xiumin and Lay will be staying with Sunny. While the sixth room will be for D.O and Chen. Hyoyeon said. I can't believe it! I'm in the same room with her!!!

How did you memorize all of our names so fast? Suho said with a big percent of curiousity. It's in the paper. Hyo said while holding the paper.

<<<<<<FLASHBACK

Please write your names in one piece of paper so we can announce what room you will stay in. Said Sunny.

>>>>>END OF FLASHBACK

Then something growled so loud. I'm hungry. D.O said with his eyes so big. (A/N D.O feels) Wait i remember i cooked breakfast, and its in the dinning room. Sooyoung said. Perfect timing, i'm also hungry. Lulu said.

Then we all sat at the table but the others are in the couch because there are only six chairs.
Then we started eating. Wow, this is good. I said. Well, at least someone appreciates your dish, Soo. Hyoyeon said. I think she was jealous.

A/N

Thanks for reaching this chapter! I love you guys so much!!!! I will have the next chapter next week, goal: At least 10 reads for this chapter. Byeeee!!

<\3 Ysa </3