Chapter 14

Yuri's POV

After shooting our Catch Me If You Can MV, everything inside my head is TAO TAO TAO. He looks really cute when he acts like a panda. I wish he will like me back though. Fighting!

Yuri seems like you're thinking deeply. Our trainor Kim Dae said. Yes, I am. I replied quickly. Is it someone you like? She asked. Well, i met this guy, from another group, and i can't stop thinking about him coz he looks like a panda. I said honestly. Well, let me guess. Is it Tao?? She asked. I was shocked, i didn't know my trainor knows him. How did you know? I asked while curiousity uprises. Well, i am the choreographer of Exo. Meaning i give the steps to their teacher and he teaches them, while i choreograph yours and teach you both at the same time. She said.

Yuri! We have to go now it's almost getting very cold. Taeyeon said. Bye! I said to our choreographer and rushed to the car. I hope she keeps my secret.

We arrived home. We all took a bath one by one and when we came home dinner was already served in the table. So Tao was the third one, and i was the fourth one. We ate together but he finished first. He headed to his room. I think he was exhausted.

>>>>>Fast forward

Jessica's POV

We were all done setting the place last night for SOOYEOL. (A/N my feels are too much) We all woke up and took a shower without waking up Sooyoung and D.O. After we woke up Soo, she took a bath and changed. Then we put a blindfold in her eyes. Then we led her to the room....

A/N
Cliffhanger!! Happy 800+reads and 30+ votes. I am planning to make my bias a story, LUYOON fafic, but i will promote it soon. The event is CONCERT OF EXO AND ALBUM SIGNING OF SNSD.
Please stay tuned for the next and next chapters. Sorry for some typos starting from the beginning.

₹₹₹₹₹Author Nim