Chapter 6

Baekhyun's POV

The girl who greeted us was beautiful. She opened the front door for us. She is so cute! I thought. We all went in after that. It looked so elegant inside. I saw the girl i liked again. Guys please put your bags down the table or anywhere else. I will give you all a tour. She said. Then she started touring us all over the house.

>>>>>>Fast Forward

Then we all went back in the living room after that. When we arrive back at the living room, i guess they saw that we were exhausted and gave us little space in the sofa. Let us introduce ourselves so that we know each other. A blonde girl said. Then i saw Kai looking at her. I think Kai likes her. Okay. Girls first. Suho said. Then the girl i liked nodded. Anyeong! We are Girls Generation! They all said in unison.

"Anyeong! I am GG's Taeyeon, the leader" The girl i liked said.
"Anyeong! I am GG's Hyoyeon, the lead dancer." Hyoyeon said. "Anyeong! I am GG's Sooyoung." Sooyung said. Aneyeong! I am GG's Jessica. Jessica said. "Anyeong! I am GG's Yoona, the lead singer" (A/N as of now). Said Yoona. Anyeong! I am GG's Seohyun. Said Seohyun. And there comes the admire stare of Sehun. Anyeong! I am GG's Yuri. Said Yuri. Anyeong! I am GG's Tiffany. Tiffany said while looking at Suho. Aneyeong! I am GG's Sunny. She said and Xiumin winked and Sunny just smiled at him.

Author's Note
Hi guys me again. Happy 200 readers! Thanks for reading and voting. Please continue to read my story. And please vote :)

<<<<<Ysa>>>>