Chapter Seventeen: I like finally meeting you

"I Wanna Be Your Vacuum Cleaner, Breathe in Your Dust."

17) I like finally meeting you

-—— ❥ You screamed at the sight of your ex fiancé. You stood in shock and horror. Thoughts illuminated your mind of nothing but devastation. You watched as he fell to the ground and you prepared yourself to run to him but the woman with auburn hair grabbed your hand.

"LET GO I KNOW HIM!" You screamed at her but her grip only tightened. Your eyebrows furrowed and you turned to look at the woman who wouldn't let you go. "Let me the fuck go!"

"No." Her tone was stern and her face was eerily still. You tried to push her hand away, and you used the little strength you had remaining to fight her, but none of your attacks changed anything.

Her grip remained the same, when she felt your body grow tired she turned you so that her hands wrapped you in a hug. You sobbed into her arms undeliberately. Her arms wrapped around you made you heave, you felt imprisoned by her. Her sweater held a hint of your scent. Your perfume wafted back at you from her clothes and you grew curious in concern.

"Who are you?" You croaked as she held your head into her chest. She didn't respond. "Let me go." Her hold softened so that you could finally look into her eyes. They were no longer green. Now, they were almost unreal, a shade of bright scarlet engulfed them. She used one of her hands to tuck a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Shh," She finally said, "I hate seeing you cry when you know that everything is going to be ok."

A rush of faintness flushed through your body. You felt your legs give in and your body sank into the women. You fell into her arms and as she dragged you to her car. You caught a glimpse of Bucky, his body laid limp as the shoppers surrounded his bloodied pool. In your dismay, you couldn't catch a glimpse of his left arm.

Your mind pleaded for your mouth to scream, for your vocals to yell, but nothing came out. You were left in a trance, a helpless, tiring trance.

Your eyes threatened to shut and just as the woman strapped your body into the passenger seat of her car you managed to grip onto the red zip up sweater that she wore.

Your tired eyes met hers with a conflicted look, "This is mine..." Your hand slid back down to your lap, and your eyes closed shut. You were no longer conscious to hear Wanda whisper back in response.

"It's ours."

~

You woke up to sirens. Flashes of red and blue drifted from your sight. You struggled to stand up when a hand impeded you from doing so.

"Be careful or you'll hurt yourself." The person removed their hand from you and back onto the steering wheel. "And we both don't want that."

"Did you just kidnap me?" You asked groggily.