3 - Bestfriends, but not INK!

(Narrator POV)

Error have been staying in Underswap for 2 weeks without knowing Papyrus that his own brother kidnapped someone. Sans gave Error some therapy and helping his problem of hearing voices back at the Anti-void. Error was still handcuffed on his arm and he didn't mind since it was no surprising at all. At first, he was about to get tortured but he was been helped instead. It's been 2 weeks and Error haven't destroy any Au's copies, he haven't sense Ink created yet. Error thinking that he should stay for a bit losing since he's taking a break and heal for a bit. Sans gave Error some of his tacos that he made but Error told Sans that there is no need for him to eat since food is useless and he can survive without food. Sans eye sockets were wide in shock, of course, he found out that this is Fgod multiverse. He ask Error that he needs to eat but Error refused. Sans had no choice but to forced him by threaten him to burn his favorite food, chocolate.

"wAiT nO!" Error whined. "Eat your veggie taco or I will burn your chocolate." Sans said and Error pouted. Funking pouted. Error had no choice but do as Sans told. Every week, Sans fed Error a healthy food and giving him healthy drinks. Error, sometimes acting like a child. Funny right? Sans always careful not to get caught by his brother that he kidnap someone. Error got bored in Sans room. Sans noticed that Error got bored, so he uncuffed him and told him that he is free to go. Error eyes were widen and tears coming down to his face. Sans panicked and worried seeing Error is crying. He doesn't know what to do, before he could do anything he was hugged by Error. "D-dO i hAvE tO g-GO?" "Well it depends on you, unless if you wanted to stay here, you are welcomed here. Plus, this is your home." Error was surprised hearing the word "home". It made him sobbing happily while hugging Sans tightly. Sans hugged back and patting Error's back. "There, there cry baby." he said chuckling and Error stopped sobbing. He looked at Sans and pouted like a child. Sans couldn't help but laughed softly.

A cleared throat interruption coming from the door. They turned to see who was at the door, it was Papyrus. Sans flinched and his face was like 'Oh shit. Busted.' Before Sans could say anything. Papyrus told Sans that he saw and heard everything, he even knew that his own brother kidnapped someone a week ago. Sans sweat drop and feeling guilty. "Bro, It's alright. Next time, don't hide it from me and I promise you that I won't tell anyone." Papyrus said and Sans sighed relief. But Sans still worried that he already knew that his brother doesn't like promises. "But Brother, you don't like promises. Are you sure about this?" "Positive" he nodded and Error was right beside Sans. 

"u-Um...e-ExCuase mE?" Error stuttered and it caught their attention before turning to Error. "What is it?" Sans asked. "cAn yOu tWo sTarT yOuR oWn nIcKnAmes, bEcAuSe tHeRe aRe bUnCh aLteNaTiVe vErsIonS oF yOu hAve tHe s-SaMe nAmeS." Error said and Sans let a hum. "So Au's are real huh." Papyrus surprised and he raised his bone brow. "So you knew about Au's?" he asked and Sans replied. "Yes." "When? and How?" "I read bunch of book theories from the library before dad died." Papyrus and Error flinched before stare at Sans in shock. "S-So you knew you- even the RESET. How come you-" "still calm about my death? No I did not die and I was the one who stopped the human from being controlled and forced to kill and reset. If you're still confused that you're holding my bandana back on that first reset, no I did not die. I survive and looking for you before realizing it was too late to save you at the judgement hall." he said sadly as his tears slowly falling, Error wiped Sans tears and comforted him. "Sans...I'm sorry what have you been through...." Papyrus said softly. 

"I-It's fine... But hey! There will no RESET anymore!" he said in mood swings. Papyrus let out of sigh and still worries his brother. Error knows what Sans feel and he worried Sans is not mentally okay. "So anyways, since there are bunch of alternative version of us had the same names. I will be called-" "Blueberry." Papyrus cut him off saying "Blueberry" jokingly and not knowing that his brother hated that nickname. "NO! NOT THAT STUPID FUCKING NICKNAME!" Sans snapped, Error and Papyrus was shock that Sans snapped. Sans calmed down and realized what he had done. "O-Oh sorry! I-I didn't mean to snap at you- I just.... *sight* I just hate that nickname because I felt like I'm treated like a child because of my height, I just hated it." he said and sighed. "W-Well, It's alright bro. I understand." Papyrus said and noted himself that he should never treated his older brother as a child.

"Okay now, where we was I?" he questioned himself and he remembered. "Oh right! I will be called Swap." he said and grin proudly. Papyrus chuckled, he turned to Error. "And call me Carrot." he said and he gave his hand to Error to offer him to shake his hand. "u-Uh..." Error was so confused and doesn't know what to do. He haven't recover his haphephobia yet but it doesn't matter for him. So took his hand and the buzzing fart sound coming from Carrot hand. Error realized that it was a prank. He looked at with 'Seriously?' and frisk face '-_-'. Carrot couldn't help laughed as Error let go of his hand. Swap looked at his brother and looked like he was about to hit him with a beautiful slipper but Error stopped him and told him this is fine and it wasn't the first to get pranked. Papyrus stop laughing and he turned around, was about to leave. "Welp, I'll be going to my post. Cya bro! and I'll be rooting for you and your friend." he said before snickered and teleported away. Swap laugh a bit and he knew that his own brother is going to sleep at his post, again.

2 days later

Error left Underswap and continuing his job. Surprisingly, Ink haven't created copies yet. Which is good for Error. There are still bunch copies but not too much, the balance was still stable. He often goes visit Swap and Carrot and hanging out with them whenever he was taking a break. He even told about his job, being forced to kill bunch of copies created by Ink and Swap and Carrot wasn't pleased to hear that. Swap make sure that Error won't be suffered and being accused in false. Carrot knew what would happen if his brother got pissed and furious. 

Error was so happy that someone understand him and he thought that nobody love him, accepted him and etc... because of the bad voices tells Error some awful words about him and he got tortured by ??????. Luckily Swap helped Error and it weren't for him, Error would go insane.

One day.

Error and Swap started a close bond each other and it's like they were a cute couple but they're just friends, no, bestfriends. Carrot could tell that his brother liked Error and he could see him as a dom and Error was the sub. He didn't mind, as long as his brother is happy.

Error was in the living room busy knitting while  Carrot is just sleeping at his post and Swap was doing his patrol. Until he saw someone. Another skeleton.

(??? POV)

Error haven't destroyed any au's yet and I'm starting questioning myself. Why did Error destroy? I sighed. I made a puddle of ink and teleports to Underswap. I started walking and checking around until I saw a sans in this au. I was about to say hi to him but he pointed me with his blue magic staff and I surrender my arms. "W-Woah buddy! Chill! chill!" I said and he gave me angry look. Oh boy... This isn't good.

To be continued...