6 - I hate the other 'Ink'

Hello! Welcome back to the cringe! Shut up.
I am back from my exam! :D
Warning: Cringe, short, drama, swearing, nonsense, and misspelled or wrong grammar.

"W-What-" Other Ink jawed and shock to see his other self protecting the other destroyer, even the other sanses from the another multiverse were shock to see that. Swap was pleased that his Ink is protecting his Error but his expression changes into a mad one, like very very mad. He is mad towards other Ink and Error notice that Swap looks pissed off so he try to calm him down and hoping he doesn't do any massive violence.

Readers, there is something you should know about Swap. He can hear voices or even you. Error is not the only one who is hearing voices. Sure, other sanses can hear it but only in the safe void or anti void. 

'Swaps life is just going to get crazier'

'Someone going to be die.'

'Kill him swap ✨'

Swap nodded with a evil smirk to his face before summoning his hammer. Ink felt like this isn't going to end well. Before Error could do anything, Swap teleported in front of other Ink and massively hit him with his hammer but Other Ink manage to dodge it and he fell to the snowy ground. Other bad sanses  were surprised that other Ink is protecting other Error from their Ink and other 'Blue' attacked their Ink, which made Blue pleased. Although, he notice that his other self was a bit taller than him.

Meanwhile other Dream, he's just watching there and was about to help his Ink but he couldn't move because of Carrot's blue magic. Stretch, aka other underswap papyrus was also there too. He was right behind the tree and felt horrified while watching his other brother. The others were just watching or probably trying to stop Swap and calm him down.

1 hour later... 

Error manage to calm Swap down. The others felt relief, while other Ink was having a pain boney ass. Ouch. Other Dream started healing his Ink and the others after that awful situation. Other Ink starting questioning his other self, "Why do you protect that destroyer? Do you even know that he's a murder?" Ink knows that Error was a destroyer and he even found out that he was being forced to destroy but hearing that his other self said he is murder, it made him displeased to hear that. "Because he is my friend."  Ink answered and the others from another multiverse were surprised to hear that and Ink continues. "Just because he is a destroyer it doesn't mean he wanted to destroy it just for his amusement. Although, you don't even know him better, it's not like you're the real hero here, you soulless freak."  Ink eye lights became white, emotionless, and his other self hated that. 

Others from the another multiverse were shocking to see and hear that and Dream starting thinking on his mind if his other Ink saying was true. 

Well that was awkward...

"Um...Hey other me!" a familiar voice calling for Swap. Swap turned and see his other self, a bit shorter. Everyone turn their attention to Swap's shorter self before turning to look at him, it made him very uncomfortable. "Oh...Hi other me? I'm Swap." "Your nickname is Swap? Cool! Mine is magnificent Blueberry! But you can call me Blue or Berry." Blue let a cheerful smile to his face and while the others were interested that Blue's other self nickname is Swap but not just that! Swap is taller than Blue.

Swap felt cringed that he literally met his counter part which is Blue or Blueberry but doesn't hate him, he just don't like that kind of nickname and he knew his other brother treated Blue like a baby. He was not sure of his other brother but his brother is much better than that his other brother jerk.

Carrot cleared his throats to interrupt. "Oh! YOU MUST BE MY OTHER BROTHER!" Carrot just nodded. "Yeah I guess? You can call me Carrot and uhh I think all of you should start to make your own nickname since your other selves existed here and we can't call you the same name of your encounter selves."

"Alright then, you can call me Paint." said the other Ink.

"Call me Blue and you guys already know that a few minutes ago." said Blue.

"Well... You can call me Sun." said the other Dream. 

"Ross." said the other Cross who is eating Error's last chocolate bar.

"Misery..." said the other Nightmare who is looking hot- (Nightmare: shut up or I'll stab you-)

"cOdeX." said the other Error who is about to attack Cross.

"Yo! Ya can call mah Swagger!" said the other Fresh as he put out his finger puns.

"Call me After." said the other Geno.

"Assassin." said the other Killer.

"Call me... Mars..." said the other Horror who looks a bit scared. Wait...Why does he look scared- oh wait never mind. He is scared of Swap.

"Gray." said the other Dust who was comforting Horror.

"Call me Stretch." said the other underswap papyrus who was stepped out and getting his cigarette. Swap skelly were tingling, he took Stretch 's cigarette and ate it, right in front of everyone. Everyone was shock that Swap ate the cigarette and the others weren't even surprised because they already got used to it.

"WTF!" a shout from Ross and Carrot was hoping that his brother would stop eating cigarettes. Swap didn't care but he loves eating cigarette very much. For him, cigarette tasted like chocolate. At first it was terrible but he got used to it after 4 years. lol.

To be continued...

__________________________________________________________

*struggling to finish my unfinished drafts and sobbing*

:')