14 - Red Strings...

-Wrong spelled
-wrong grammar
-Swearing
-Drama

The sky is blue and the sun is shining. Perfect for kids to play outside at this spring season. Running around the park and do whatever childish games they were playing. It was fun and they're happy with their parents...

Not all of them.

There is this child named Arthur. He is a shy kid. Always getting bullied by his sister, his parents taunting him and hated him. They don't want a son.

They tormenting him when they're at home. He didn't even tell anyone about his problem and his parents told him that nobody will believe his 'nonsense'. His classmates and the teachers are not helping. They treated them like shit. The only one who is nice to him is the principal but sadly, they passed away before Arthur could tell the principal about how others treated him but it was too late.

He became depressed and his parents was completely blind by his sister's lies. He started to ask himself...why can't he just fight back? He sigh and claiming that he is... A coward...no. WEAK. He is weak at his state and no one seems to believe him that he got abused many times and his sister's lies.

Timeskip, I'm pretty sure you readers knows how he actually died. His sister pushed him off the stairs from 5th floor to 1st floor.

.
.
.
.

He gasp as he wakes up, strings tied all of his body parts. It's just a dream but that those are his memories of his past life.

"Fuck... Why do I still remember that?" He sigh and slowly getting up. He look around and saw nothing. Everything is dark and pitch black of his surroundings. He walks through the dark and he can see strings attached all over his body parts. It was well tight and it's impossible to cut it off. He walked for hours and hours. Still nothing. He can't find or see anything. Expect red strings. He needs to get out of here and whoever kidnapped him, he will give them a bad time. No... A horrible time.

7 months have passed in this dark place void...

He started to lose his mind and he tied his best to keep his sanity. He have some thoughts about this place and thinking that maybe someone is trying to mess with him.

"Am I going crazy?"

"Hello? Is somebody there?"

"Ruru? Ink? Paps? Anyone?..."

...

"Answer me!"

...

...

..

[*He called for help but... NOBODY CAME.]

3 or who knows how long. This place has no time limited, just like Error's anti void. This is crazy.

He tried his best not to lose his mind and he needs to get out of here.

Day...another day.... There is no exit. He can't teleport or opening portals. Someone blocked his magic. He can't give up right now. Error needs him, his ruru.

A month later...

He laughed and crying. He wanted to get out of his place. He tried to keep his sanity and struggling but he couldn't help it.

Meanwhile, somewhere another place.

They laughed and amused to watch Swap slowly losing his mind through a digital screen. It was a great torture for him and they're satisfied. But not satisfied enough....

They pulled one string harshly...and...

SNAP!

They gave a small cut on Swap's soul and they can hear Swap started to cry in pain and he begged to stop the pain. Swap called for help but nobody came. They just watch him to suffer as they keep torturing his soul. They smiled and it was very satisfying for them.

They sigh and they have plans for Swap...

" ₛ̶ₒ̸ₒ̴ₙ̷.̸.̸.̷ ̷Y̶ₒ̶ᵤ̶ ̵w̸ᵢ̷ₗ̴ₗ̶ ̴b̴ₑ̴c̵ₒ̷ₘ̷ₑ̶ ̸ₘ̸y̶ ̴ₚ̶ₑ̸ᵣ̴f̷ₑ̵c̴ₜ̴ ̵ₜ̴ₒ̷ₒ̵ₗ̶.̸ ̵ₘ̸y̵ ̶ₙ̴ₑ̶w̵ ̷d̸ₑ̶ₛ̸ₜ̸ᵣ̸ₒ̸y̸ₑ̸ᵣ̵~̸ ̸W̷ₕ̶ₑ̸ₜ̶ₕ̶ₑ̴ᵣ̴ ̷y̵ₒ̴ᵤ̸ ̶ₗ̴ᵢ̷ₖ̸ₑ̷ ̸ᵢ̴ₜ̸ ̸ₒ̴ᵣ̵ ̵ₙ̸ₒ̶ₜ̵,̷ ̶y̷ₒ̵ᵤ̷ ̵w̶ᵢ̶ₗ̸ₗ̷ ̶ₐ̸c̷c̶ₑ̸ₚ̷ₜ̴ ̶y̸ₒ̸ᵤ̶ᵣ̷ ̵f̶ₐ̸ₜ̵ₑ̶.̷"
_____________________________
[*Swap is filled with no hope.]

Haha I published this new chapter at 12:53 pm ✨