13 - Kidnapping

Warning: Dirty joke, a little bit of swearing, bad grammar, and drama.

Fgod from another multiverse

Paint - Ink
Blue - Swap
Sun - Dream
Ross - Cross
Misery - Nightmare
Codex - Error
Swagger - Fresh
After - Geno
Assassin - Killer
Mars - Horror
Gray - Dust
Stretch - Carrot

"You idiot! That was the wrong blue!"

"Wait... really? He looks like one except with a metal armor?.. hold on. Is that a real armor!?"

Okay. I know you have been wondering of what the heck happened here? Well... It all started with this chaotic nonsense.

Flashback.

Everyone except the others got drunk. Dream and Nightmare had to deal with it. Horror almost wanting to eat Candy Sans. Horror not drunk but he's hungry and didn't get enough food to eat after Killer stole his food.

"I'm going to devour you~" Horror said in a hunger tone and Candy smirked. "Oh yeah?" Candy said in a sly tone and he chuckled. "Yeah-" Horror paused and blushed. "Not like that!" Horror smacked Candy's head but not too harsh and Candy laughed at Horror's reaction.

Meanwhile, Classic is being...well... Classic. He's not even surprised. And he forgot to pick up the sock, again.

"SANS! PICK UP YOUR SOCK!" Undertale Papyrus said, which is Classic's brother, stomping on the floor with his foot. Classic shrugged and made a lazy grin. "Nah." He said and take a nap on the couch. "SANS!" Papyrus angrily yelled and stomping on the floor by one leg in a goofy way.

As for Swap. He's kissing Error and making out- or taking a nap. Cuddling each other on the same bed while Ink is stalking and taking pictures and Dream smacked Ink's ass. He started scolding him and he forced Ink facing to the corner like small child. Dream got tired of Ink's chaotic behavior but he is his friend and he could never be mad at him except stealing his crown for no reason.

Meanwhile, their alternate versions from Fgod multiverse. Paint is still tied up and started thinking if he was wrong about the destroyer. Maybe... Fate does exist. He doesn't even know what to think. He is so selfish. How can he be so selfish when he doesn't have a soul? He can't remember anything of how he even exist or born. He can't feel anything but his paints are the only things that made him feel. Even though these emotions are fake, at least he can still feel. But why does he feel guilt? He doesn't even understand....

Sun and Misery never get along. Sun missed him being with his brother. Of course, he had been a terrible brother, a failure, and he is no hero. He doesn't deserve to be a guardian... Misery still hates Sun but he can't blame him for being so oblivious ever since they were kids. To be honest... Everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes, they should try to fix it before it's too late.

...

It has been almost a year since they've been stuck in this multiverse. They have been wondering, how different is this Error? They didn't expect Error and alternate version of Blue were dating.

Day after...day after. They did the same routine. Eating, cleaning, chores, chaotic, eating or whatever routine they prefer.

Sci is working on a machine portal to send their alternate versions of them back to their multiverse. It takes a lot of time finish it. He can hear Fresh's furbies are trashing his lab. Poor Sci.

He honestly didn't want to deal with this again.

...

Meanwhile in Underswap copy. Swap went there to look for his scarf, the one Error gave it to him as his birthday present. It was like a treasure for him. While he's walking around Underswap copy, everything seems so silent and nobody is here. It's like a ghost town here. Not knowing that red strings are right behind him. It snatched him and tied him in every part of his body, especially his soul.

"HEY! LET ME GO! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU-" Before he could finish his sentence, everything he sees went blank and couldn't see the figure that was right behind him. But he can hear their voice a bit.....

"D̶ₒ̵ₙ̸'̸ₜ̸ ̸w̷ₒ̸ᵣ̸ᵣ̴y̵ ̸y̴ₒ̷ᵤ̴ₙ̸g̷ ̸ₒ̸ₙ̷ₑ̵~̵ ̸ᵢ̴ ̸w̸ₒ̷ₙ̴'̵ₜ̴ ̵ₕ̵ᵤ̸ᵣ̵ₜ̵ ̵y̴ₒ̴ᵤ̵ ̸ₐ̵ₙ̸d̵ ̷y̸ₒ̶ᵤ̵'̷ₗ̶ₗ̵ ̵b̴ₑ̵ ̵ₘ̸y̵ ̵ₚ̶ₑ̵ᵣ̵f̴ₑ̴c̴ₜ̴ ̵ₜ̵ₒ̸ₒ̴ₗ̴~̵.̸" They speak in a distorted tone and laughed. Their laugh is very disturbing. It's like, you're about to die...
_________________________________________

Guess who's voice is that?