5 - Enjoying my day or not?

haha hello and welcome back to the cringe! Shut up.

Warning: SHort,Cringe, wrong grammar drama or etc... probably logic? Maybe.

Years went by....

After the truce they made and Swap joining the star sanses years ago. Dream was the last skeleton who joined the star sanses. Which is great. Dream is nice and mature a bit and not like a child. Swap even managed to help the balance keepers, aka 'the bad sanses'. Actually, the bad sanses group weren't even exist or formed. Why? Well, thanks to Swap's help. He manage to help them. Cross and X-Chara is no longer living in a white void but get a chance to meet the citizens of their au again. Dust doesn't have to worry about the whole genocide route anymore and their human finally did the pacifist route with no reset, Horror, his skull may have not healed but the whole underground's magic is back and there will be no worry of starving to death. Killer, well, it's a bit too late for Swap to save his au but manage to calm him down and slowly gaining his emotions back, but his personality is flirty as funk. As for Nightmare, it's the same thing to killer. Swap was a bit too late for that to stop Nightmare from eating the black apple and killing all the villagers before accidentally turning Dream into stone but Swap didn't care about the villagers. As far as he can remember from his past life. He remembered watching meme videos on youtube of how the villagers treated Nightmare, he was furious back there and wanting to kill the villagers. But without realizing what he was doing, he literally threw his phone through the window and the glass breaks. He sweat drops, he felt embarrassed after remembering of his past life. He shook his skull and trying to relax and forgetting the embarrassment.

The balance was now stable... and he has now nothing to worry about the balance and even the council. Because he hated blind council fools but now this is different. The council are not blind to judge by it's cover. But heh. He also couldn't forget Underlust Sans. He knew how Lust's au works and he felt sorry for him but now it's different. Lust is no longer to be called Lust, he is now to be called as Hearts. Hearts au even changed and he's no longer to be forced to do that nasty stuff.

The whole multiverse is now peaceful and Swap is enjoying this-

BOOM!

Or not.

"SWAP! COME HERE! YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!" a yell from Ink.

"Oh what now?" he said irritated and he walks to the source of where the explosions coming from until he stopped to see some skeletons in a smoke.

It's... another him? No... It's the stars sanses and the bad sanses from another multiverse. Wait a sec- is that Fresh and Geno?

"Stop right there Error!" said the other Ink and was about to attack Error. No not the other Error but Swap's Error, his Error. Other Ink made his attack to Error but was blocked by Ink.

"W-What-"

To be continued....

Cringed lol and I have exams haha :')