10 - Normal day

Warning: Gay, misspelled, cuss/swearing, and wrong grammar.

-QnA Extra =D
-QnA was part of the story but they won't probably remember you after this except the others are still gonna remember you.

Fgod from another multiverse

Paint - Ink
Blue - Swap
Sun - Dream
Ross - Cross
Misery - Nightmare
Codex - Error
Swagger - Fresh
After - Geno
Assassin - Killer
Mars - Horror
Gray - Dust
Stretch - Carrot

"Huh...odd..." Misery said thinking while standing by the wall in the living room along with his brother was walking to see him standing and Sun was giving a confused look at his brother. "Is something wrong brother?" Misery just ignore him and Assassin just walks to right beside to Misery. "Sup boss!" "Hey Ki- Assassin..." Assassin raise his bone brow in confusion. "Is something the matter?" Misery just let out of sigh before looking at Assassin. "Nothing, I'm just thinking of how this multiverse is much more different than ours." "Ah! I see now! You wanted marry Ink in this multiverse!~" Assassin teased and Misery just let out a few coughs. "What the heck is wrong with you!" Misery exclaimed with a messy cyan blush to his face and Assassin just starting to laugh "Pffffffffffft- hahahahahaha!" Sun let out of sigh and he frowned that he got ignored by his brother. Again. 

The whole house was now covered with laughter and everyone can hear at 5 AM in the fricking morni- never mind, it's 6 AM.

"How the fuck is this fricking house is so big from the inside!!!" a shout from Gray and Carrot just shrugged. Fresh and Swagger was not there to censored his words. They're both busy talking about furbies and other stuff. Meanwhile with Mars, he was playing uno with the annoying dog- wait. Toby fox is that you?

"Can you not swear in my house, kids are at outside and they might hear you." Swap said as Gray saw him walking down the stairs. "Oh hey bro, mornin'" Carrot said with a lazy grin and Swap just nodded tiredly a bit. "Swaaaaaaap!" Error attack Swap with a hug from behind and Swap let out of "EEP-". "Ey Ruru! You almost gave me a soul attack! You might break my soul!" Swap said and sound very dramatically at that last sentence. "Ah- S-Sorry Swap!" Swap sigh "It's fine... Wait... why is your voice getting a bit more less glitching?" He questioned and Error answered.  "Oh! That's because Dream helped me fixing my voice while you were unconscious." It surprised Swap and mentally thanking for Dream's help. "Wowie! That's amazing! Mwehehehe!" Swap pull Error into a hug before Error hugs back meanwhile the other were confused and happy as they watched the two skeletons that they both look like a perfect couple. After that, they both stop hugging and then they looked at each other. "I'm probably gonna thank Dream as soon as I see-" Swap was cut off once Dream interrupted or appeared out of nowhere? Oh and Nightmare was there too. "You're welcome." "Mwe- AAAHHH!" Swap almost jumped as he was startled. 

"Dream!!! YOU SCARED ME!!! Don't do that!!!"

"Sorry I can't help it and it was my brother's idea." Dream let out of smirk and Nightmare let out of betrayed look but he was amusing at that.

"NIGHTMARE!"

"Um..sorry? " Nightmare smirked "very evil"

"You don't look like you're sorry..." 

"True. But at least I get to see your priceless boney face."

"Hmp!" 

The dreamtale brothers laughed, and Dream apologizing Swap and Swap forgives him anyway. The others from another multiverse was there and saw everything. They all looked each other and started questioning themselves. Their questions were like;

Why is this Dream getting along with his brother?

Why is this Underswap sans is much more different?

How can those two brothers get along?

Swap and Error are couples or just friends? 

They've been wondering what else are different in this multiverse. I mean... This Ink is soulless but not a jerk and ignorant? Well.... They find it interesting and they could last this forever...

And so they thought.... or you thought.