9 - A dream? Wait... DON'T GO!

Welcome back to the cringe! Hehe sorry if I pranked you guys ever since april fools. Heheheh. Shut up and stop with the baby comments.
Warning: Cringe, short story, wrong grammars, misspelled, and cuss/swearing.

(Swap POV)

Darkness... is that all I could see. It's like I died or something? I'm pretty sure I remember that I was beating Paint's ass a few seconds ago and... Error... Fuck... I realized that I should get out of here. 

I tried to move but I couldn't move at all. I can't feel my body. 'Am I dead?' I thought and starting to feel anxious. I tried screaming but it didn't work. This is probably just a dream. It's not real...

"💧︎♋︎■︎⬧︎✍︎" ("Sans?") an unfamiliar voice spoke which I can understand the language, which is a very familiar language. My eye sockets widened as the figure show themselves. It was... gaster... underswap gaster...

How is this possible? I thought underswap gaster was the river person... Does that mean he was pushed into the void too?

'G-Gaster!?' I mentally yelled and shock to see Gaster...

Gaster suddenly slowly disappeared with a sad smile on his face. My tears went down and I tried to talk or yell. 

And then I did. 

"GASTE- DAD! WAIT! DOn't- go...." it was too late... he's gone... Why... just why....this has to be a joke! right?... but what about Papyrus? He always wanted to see dad again...

It's not like we're not going to see our dad again... I mean there is always a chance to see our dad again... right?

Great... I'm starting to lose my mind here-

"Bro?"

"Swap!"

"wAke uP sWap!"

"Bro calm down!"

Everything became white until I slowly open my two eye sockets to see my brother who right behind Ink and Error... the one who is hugging me.

"Uh... Ruru?" I spoke and he looked at me in worry look.

"dOn'T dO iT aGaIn, yOu iDioT!" he exclaimed as he hugged my tightly.

"Heh.... sorry ruru..." I patted his skull and we looked each other, a bit too close-

"Oh just kiss already!" Ink teased and he was making a smug face. Me and Error both got flustered and he burred his face into my 'chest' or ribs?

"Oh, get out of my room!" I said and feeling embarrassed. 

Ink and Carrot both left my room as they make a lenny face. Those dirty shi-

FRESH POOF!

"Yo Yo Yo! No swearing!" Fresh said and then he fresh poof again. 

Seriously? How did he know-

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

ErrorSwap ship TwT

Fresh: Yooooooo! Dat's gay.

Author: You got a problem with it?

Fresh: *shrugs*

Edit: Don't mind me-