8 - "Explain, NOW."

Welcome back to the cringe! Shut up.
Warning:  Cringe, racist, short, drama, wrong grammar, and misspelled.

After the incident, Carrot put his brother on to  his bed while Error is staying and watch over Swap. Meanwhile the others are waiting and Paint... Well... He got tied up. He deserves it anyway- (Paint: WHAT ARE YOU READERS LOOKING AT!? YOU SH-- Author: *punch and yeeet paint* OOOOUUUUUT!)

Error frowned and worried that Swap might loose control because of his hate. He and Carrot knew about Swap's hate but they never tell anyone, not even Ink. "Alright, explain, NOW." Ink demand an answer of what was wrong with Swap and the others said the same thing. Carrot answered them and explaining about Swap's issue or condition... A soul disorder.

Everyone was stunned and concern. That explains it. Also. Paint was pretty shocked and horrified. 

Though... What is soul disorder? I can't give the answer since there are a lot of different meanings of soul disorder. 

(Fresh POV)

Welp... This is pretty unrad...  event... I really hate this other Ink. It's a good thing that I-

Wait... For some reason, I felt like someone is watching me. I turned round and I can sense weird aura souls? 

I creepily grinned and my shades went [SUP!]. "Wattup there!" I radically greeted them and I wave to say hi. 

"Ya know, it's a bit rude to just watchin us. Dats creepy yo!" I chuckled and I sat down on the tree branch. "Say~ You're curious, aren't you?" I said with a creepy dark tone. "Don't worry ya'll! I won't hurt you! unless you are one of them..." I said with my serious tone and my shades went [YOLO].

"If ya all want to ask or say something, just say it and I'm pretty sure glitchy or Fate will let you access of talking to other skeles!" I said calmly and I just 'FRESH POOF!'