11

Everyone looked at the body that had not dropped to the floor. The girl who was once known as Asahi was gone.

"It was a reverse grip." Ann and Kuina walked in, Kuina was holding Ann up. "Fingerprints with a reverse grip - this means Momoka struck herself with the knife."

"Why would she kill herself for a game?" A woman asked. "Was she a dealer of the game?"

"That girl said she was a dealer. So we were being toyed by them?" A man in the crowd added.

"She's human like the rest of us." Arisu said, his voice sounded a bit raspy from being kicked around. "They might have been controlled by someone else."

Hana looked over at Aguni. "Aguni, let's just end this. We already know who the witch is and it's not you. Innocent lives shouldn't be taken like this."

"She's right." Aarisu added. "I know what it's like to kill your friends. But we shouldn't take our frustration out on other people. We are all still alive. We live on for those who didn't make it this far."

Hana placed her hand on Arisu's shoulder - he noticed the comforting gesture and looked up at her. "We'll fight until the end - we all will." Hana said.

The moment was soon broken after a few gasps. "The fire! It's spreading!"

"We need to move the body into the fire!" Usagi yelled to everyone.

"Hurry!" Kuina added, still holding on to Ann.

A group of people quickly went over to help move Momoka's body into the fire. The game was finally going to be over. This two hour game felt like days - from people being shot for being scared, to people wanting to die because of a mistake that happened, the game would finally be over.

Or so they thought.

A few gunshots went off - people who were near Momoka's body were shot, more screams filled the lobby of the Beach.

Hana stood up cautiously, trying to see who was causing this new massacre.

A silhouette started to walk out from where the fire was - they almost doing a zombie-like walk. All slow but still limping. It was someone tall who was wearing platform shoes and a patterned shirt. Wait.

"I should've burned the Beach down in the first place!" Niragi was finally revealed as he got closer to everyone. He had part of his shirt placed around his eyes for a mask.

There were a bunch of people whispering among the group. They were in disbelief that Niragi had survived - but no one knew how he almost died, but could've guessed he was almost killed before.

"With this, I'll clear the game!" Niragi laughed manically, throwing a lit stick into the crowd of people - when it made contact with the carpet, it instantly caught on fire.

This caused everyone in the lobby to start freaking out and run around - Niragi raised his gun up, still laughing as he shot around at everyone.

Arisu stood beside Hana, he took her hand and backed away from everything, but someone running into them split them apart.

Hana's eyes watched Niragi as he continued shooting at everyone, the anger and adrenaline inside of her started up like the fire outside.

If looks could kill, Niragi would be dead.

All the anger from the current situation made her this way - but what he almost did to her, and what he did for Arisu was what lit the match inside of her.

Hana quickly sprinted around the area when Niragi's back was turned. She needed the perfect moment to do this and that perfect time was now. Hana then jumped up and onto his back, letting out a scream.