25

"If a zombie apocalypse were to start right now, Karube would be the last man standing," Arisu laughed. "One punch and it's over."

Karube's face turned serious for a moment. "No, it would be you."

"Huh? Me? Why?"

"You should stop hanging out with us, Arisu. You too, Hana," Karube told them. "Start focusing on your life."

Arisu and Hana looked at each other before bursting out laughing. "Who is this guy?"

Hana leaned against the wall before sighing. "There's still nothing to do, though."

"I don't know how you expect us to start a life if there's still nothing to do now." Arisu said.

Karube flicked his cigarette on the ground before picking up Arisu and placing him on his shoulders. "Come on." 

"Woah, put me down!" Arisu said. "This is really dangerous." 

Chota and Hana followed along behind them, also taking pictures of the boy.

"Hey, don't take my picture!" Arisu tried covering his face but the two still took pictures of his face anyway.

"This is a good angle!" Chota said as he took more photos.

The fun soon ended once cars started honking at them in the middle of Shibuya Crossing, Karube quickly dropped Arisu off of his shoulders and they stood frozen.

"Oh, guys where do we go?" Hana asked.

"This way!" Chota pointed toward one of the buildings.

As they made their way toward the building, the police suddenly emerged due to all the noise from Shibuya Crossing. "Fuck-"

"Let's go to the men's washroom." Karube suggested as he redirected them away from the other pair of police that appeared inside of the building. 

"Won't people find this weird?" Hana questioned, "You know, since I'm here?"

"There's much weirder stuff that happens in the world, Hana." Karube opened the door to the biggest stall and everyone ran inside.

The last thing that happened was the lights turning off and a loud explosion echoing throughout the building, as well as everything falling around them.

────────────

Hana opened her eyes slowly - pain filling up her body as she only saw the greyness around her as well as the people that were working on bringing her back to life.

She couldn't speak or move due to the damage on her body and the shock that electrified throughout her. Hana didn't have any recollection of what happened prior to waking up, it was weird to her.

"She's awake!" One of the medics yelled to another, "Ma'am, we're going to get you to the hospital, okay? Can you speak?"

Hana looked at the man, trying to tell him that she couldn't speak at the moment but it seemed like he understood once the other medics appeared with the stretcher and a few other things in hand.

The only thing she could remember was being with Karube, Arisu and Chota. Hana wanted to know if they were okay or not, but the medics wouldn't of known who they were and she wasn't able to speak at the moment.

All she could do was hope and pray that they were somewhere safe - hopefully that safe was place was in the hospital.

────────────

Hana woke up again, this time in a brighter environment. She felt slightly better than before as she recognized that she was now laying in a hospital bed, IV's attached to her.