When Sam and I entered the study I found Bobby at his desk and stood with my arms out from my sides and a wide smile on my face. “Guess who’s sticking around?” I asked in a singsong voice.

He looked up from the lore book and rolled his eyes in a typical Bobby manner. “Beds all made upstairs.” He replied, turning his attention back to the material.

I put my hand over my heart. “Just for me? Oh, you old softie.” This time he ignored me but I didn’t miss the smile he was trying to hide.

“Come on Sam, let's go braid each other’s hair.” I smiled at the Winchester.

"I'll meet you up there, let me fill in Bobby first." He told me and I nodded my head with a silent thank you before heading up the steps.

My hand grasped the handle and pushed it open walking into the room I knew so well. It looked exactly the same as when I last left it. Everything from my mixtapes to my pictures, it was all untouched.

Being the only girl around, Bobby decided that I needed my own space from the boys and cleared out an old book room so that I would always have a place when I came here. He restored an old vanity of his wife Karens and even let me have some of her old clothes to use. It was always the place I could call my own.

By the time Sam had walked into the room behind me, I was already in a box of tapes. “Check it out Radiohead!” I showed Sam the tape and ran over to my radio to put it inside pressing buttons until the music started to quietly play out.

He chuckled and tossed my bag on the floor before throwing his bigfoot body on the perfectly made bed which I grumbled at.

“Forgot how comfy this bed is, sure beats living on Bobby's couch.” He said and turned on his side to look down at me on the floor.

“Why didn’t you or Dean take my room?” I asked while pulling boxes out from underneath my bed.

“Guess it never crossed our minds.” He replied as I grimaced at a large dust bunny I pulled out with a second box before opening it.

I flipped through the photos I took over the years and laid them out thinking how great it would be if I could show Andy all of them.

I've shown him the one picture of me and the boys I keep in my wallet but I know he would love to see more of what my life was like before him, minus the monsters and hunting.

“I forgot about this one” I smiled at the picture of a sixteen-year-old Dean and a twelve-year-old Sam sitting on the impalas hood laughing about something that the other said. I have lots of pictures of the boys but this one always stuck out to me the most. "You were so small-"

I turned it around to show Sam but Instead was met with closed eyes and soft snores. I chuckled to myself at his peaceful boyish look and stood up to my dresser laying the picture on top.

Before I walked out of the room I turned off the radio and grabbed a spare blanket that sat on the end of the bed and covered the Winchester leaving him to sleep.

With a look down at my watch I realized it was already past ten and I hadn't checked my phone all day. Quietly I tiptoed down the creaky steps stopping at the bottom and taking a seat before grabbing out my phone from the pocket of my jeans.

I looked at the screen weighing whether I should open it or not until I finally dialed the voicemail and brought it up to my ear.

Message one

“Lynn I know you left a note and all but I’m worried about you darlin’, please call me back.”

Message two