"Come on it'll be fun Lynn" his voice was pleading me to agree but the better half of my knowledge knew better.

"Andy, do you know the kind of things that could happen?" I retorted, crossing my arms over my chest.

He laughed and shook his head. "It's just a lake Lynn, not a minefield."

"It might as well be!" I exclaimed, putting a hand out to exaggerate my point.

"You're tough as nails I know that for a fact so why are you afraid of a little water?"

I rolled my eyes and let out an irritated sigh. "I can't actually..." I started as he looked at me to continue. "Swim okay! I can't swim."

He smiled and took a step forward putting his hands on the sides of my face. "I wouldn't let anything happen to you."

Our bodies moved closer together before his soft lips landed on mine and pulled away all too soon.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

His lips came down to connect with mine as-

"Balls!"

My eyes shot open in panic at the loud noise that pulled me from my dream until they fell on Bobby picking up the remains of a broken beer bottle on the kitchen floor.

The memory faded into reality as I took a deep breath and leaned up on the couch rubbing my eyes before a headache immediately started throbbing through my skull.

Wait. How did I get to the couch? I thought as I sat straight up making a jacket fall off of my arms. I took a closer look at the army green color to realize it was Dean's jacket that was covering me.

Did Dean carry me in here after I fell asleep? No, I must have stumbled in here sometime in the night. Right?

"Mornin sunshine." I heard a gruff voice making me bring my eyes up meeting the ones of Bobby's.

I groaned in response and stood up from the couch rubbing my aching muscles. "What time is it?"

"About one or so" he responded, taking a sip of the coffee in his hand and sitting down at his desk.

My eyes widened in mild surprise that I slept so long. I can't remember the last time I got more than four hours a night.

"Also why are you sleepin' on the couch when you got a bed upstairs?" He asked as I deadpanned.

"Gigantor fell asleep in it." I said and pointed towards the coffee in his hand. "Please tell me there's more of that."

"Fresh pot, help yourself." He replied, turning towards the book in front of him.

I made my way into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee with cream before opening Bobby's fridge to see what I could whip up.

My plans of breakfast were crushed when I was met with nothing but a couple beers, takeout Chinese, and a Mason jar full of blood.

"Hey Bobby, I think you're running low on well- everything." I told the man shutting the empty fridge and walking back into the study.

"Who do I look like Martha Stewart?" He narrowed his eyes, making me roll mine.

"I'll have to take a trip to the store later" I told him and took a careful sip of the coffee looking out the window. "Where's Sam and Dean at?"

"Dean's head first in that car and I think Sam went on out there not too long ago." He motioned his head towards the garage.