**This chaper contains a good amount of spice continue at your own risk**

February 14th 2002 - five years ago

"Dean, can you please turn that crap down? I'm trying to focus over here." I yelled over the loud rock and roll, playing out of the impalas speakers.

He lets out a chuckle as I turn back to the lore book in my hands, letting out a huff of annoyance.

"You're so uptight, Evy, sometimes worse than Sammy. '' he states with a smirk as I roll my eyes.

"John told us to work on this case together, and if you haven't noticed, it's been me taking care of it."

"That's not true. I bought you coffee and donuts this morning." He pointed a finger as I rolled my eyes for the second time.

"My hero." I dryly responded back to the newly twenty two year old.

"Hey, it ain't easy hustling pool." he then looked over with a wink."You can consider it a Valentine's Day gift, sweetheart."

I let out a chuckle. "That's not a very romantic gift."

"Well, if it's romance you want, I got plenty of that to give." He said in a suggestive tone, making my cheeks go warm as I focused on the book hiding my face behind my hair. 

"Shut up, your gross Dean." I tried to act disgusted, but my nineteen year old mind couldn't help but wonder about the possibilities of those kinds of things with Dean.

March 8th - 2002

"Okay, you two stay here. I'm going back to that damn library to drag your brother out of it." John Winchester spoke to Dean and I as I frowned at John's distaste for Sam's endless studying.

I was the only one who knew about Sam's acceptance into Stanford and how he's been busting his ass day and night to pass his finals and graduate the top of his class.

"Yes, sir." Dean replied to his Dad as I held up two fingers in salute before he grabbed the impala keys and slammed the door behind him.

The quiet sound of the TV played through the all but silent room as I flipped through another page of the lore book that John gave me to study.

I hear the TV click off, and Dean stands up, letting out a dramatic groan.

Choosing to get under his skin, I ignore his words and continue to read the pages.

He lets out an even louder groan as I continue to ignore him, making his patience grow thin with me as he walks to my bed and sits down on the edge beside me and huffs

"Yes, Dean." I finally ask, holding back a chuckle at his dramatics.

"I'm bored," he replied as I failed to pay attention to him.

"Go out then, your dad won't be back for at least an hour."

"But I want you to go out with me. It's not as fun alone." He rebuttals as I shake my head.

"I'm sure you'll find someone while you're out." I answer, having no plans to abandon what I'm doing.

"You always have your nose in a book. Why don't you pull the stick out of your-"

"John has given me a home for the past eleven years, so if he asks me to research something..." I gesture to the book. "I'll research."

I figure that he's through bothering me when the book gets taken right out of my hands.

"Hey!" I exclaim, reaching for the book dangling above me.

He lets out a chuckle finding amusement in my frustration.