𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

|Noone's POV|

Y/n was born in the Metkayina clan. Her parents are really strict but it never stopped her from causing trouble.

Her best friend is Aonung the chief's son.  They have a friend group but the only other person she's close with is Rotxo.
Y/n is now 9 Aonung and Rotxo are 10.

Y/n's parents have always scolded her for getting in trouble with them and yesterday was the last straw.

"We are disowning you!" Her father said. "Please father don't do this! I'll behave I promise!" She started sobbing and looked at her mother to say something but she just stayed quiet. "We gave you too many chances Y/n. Please get out."

She ran out sobbing barely seeing from her tears. She bumped into Rotxo who was just heading to the friend group. He was shocked to see her in this state.

"Y/n what happened?" She just looked away and mumbled. "Let's go after Aonung then I'll tell you..." They went together after him. The rest of the group laughed a bit when they saw Y/n crying but they quickly went quiet when they saw Aonung glare at them. Aonung with a caring look turned to his best friend and asked. "What happened?" At the thought Y/n started crying more and between sobs she started talking. "My parents disowned me and kicked me out for always getting in trouble... I.. I tried to apologize..." She was cut of by Aonung hugging her and comforting her. "I think I know what could make you feel a bit better" he smiled. "What...?" "Going to your favourite place outside the reef playing tag you know it's safe there" Y/n just smiled at that.

They called their Ilus and went outside the reef. They were having an amazing time. "You're it Aonung!" She giggled but suddenly a huge wave got her off of her Ilu. Aonung panicked and tried to go after her but another wave came. "Y/n stay calm we'll help you!" Aonung screamed. You came up coughing. "Aonung hurry!" Aonung panicked and started swimming towards her but the huge storm came and separated all of you. Aonung, Rotxo and the others went home safe even though they had to drag Aonung away. You got washed away. Aonung was panicking and told his parents. The whole clan was searching for you.

|Aonung's POV|

My mother was furious with me and I couldn't blame her after all I probably killed my best friend and for the first time ever I started crying in front of her. "Mum I know it was irresponsible. But I just wanted to cheer her up..." "Cheer her up?! So if your sister is upset then what you'll get her killed too?!" "I-.." "You disappointed me son... Yer grounded for 6 months!" She showed me to my room angrily. But I didn't care. I was upset that I didn't even think. Because of me my best friend got in danger... But I hope that they find her. If they don't I wouldn't be able to forgive myself ever.

|Days pass|
|Noone's POV|

Months passed and she was never found. Aonung blamed himself for it and he was really angry with himself. He started being a jerk to others and hid away his true feelings from the world. The only people he's nice to is Tsireya and Rotxo.

|Y/n's POV|

I woke up on a beach. I was hungry thirsty and very weak I could barely move. I felt like I wanted to fall asleep and never wake up but I knew I had to fight through it.

I sat up and looked around and was left in a shock. In front of me was a huge forest with huge trees and floating islands. "Whoa-" I didn't wait around and started walking into the forest tho it was really hard but I had to eat something.

I kept walking. It felt like hours but it was probably 30 minutes. I found some fruit and as desperate as I was I ate it without knowing what it was. After a while I found a small stream and I drank from it. It was refreshing.

I decided that I need to set a camp if I don't wanna get eaten and I made a small fire. I also gather some sticks and big leafs making a small tent like thing out of it.

I got into the tent and fell asleep.

|The next day|

I woke up still exhausted but I still kept walking. I got into some sort of clearing in the forest and there was some long metal like thing (railway). I didn't even have time to examine it when something long and loud started coming my way. I quickly tried to hide but something exploded in front of me and I passed out.

|Noone's POV|

The railway exploded since the train was being attacked by Jake Sully. Soldiers were killed by the Na'vis. When they took everything they needed and were about to leave Jake spotted something. A little girl unconscious on the ground. He went over to her and checked her pulse. "She's still alive." She was different from the Na'vis here but he decided to help her.

He picked her up and flew away with her. When he got home his 3 excited kids jumped around him. "Hey kids" he greeted them. "Dad who's that?" Kiri asked curiously. "I don't know I found her passed out." "She looks weird." Lo'ak stated. "I'm sure she'll find us weird when she wakes up." Neteyam replied.

They headed back to their home where Neytiri was holding small Tuk. "Ma Jake yer finally home." She smiled and rested her forehead against his. She looked into his arms and spotted the little girl. "She's a reef Na'vi. What is she doing here?" "I found her unconscious near where we had the expedition." "Impossible." Neytiri scoffed. "Then how did I get her?" She sighed. "Yer right"

"I'll call my mother so we can take care of her and you." "Thank you." Jake thanked her.

Mo'at came and she took care of them with Neytiri. The kids watched so they can learn and Kiri even tried to help her mother and grandmother.

|A few days later|

Y/n woke up feeling much better but also confused. "Where am I?" "Oh you're awake!" Kiri said excitedly. It startled you a bit but you didn't mind the girl's excitement. You sat up. "Who are you?" "My name is Kiri. What's yours?"

"I'm Y/n. Do you know how did I get here?" "My father found you laying on the ground unconscious. Mum says you're a reef Na'vi." "Yes I am." You stated. "You look really pale and are very different." Kiri tried to not be rude. "Well you're very different too in my eyes." "Yea. Could you tell me where are you from?" "I come from the Metkayina clan. Our bodies are built to be productive in water." "So that's why you look that way. Well we have thin tails to keep our balance on the trees and have thinner waists and hands to get around easier." "Ohhh."

The girls kept talking and got along really well. After a while the others came back and Neytiri with Jake started asking Y/n questions.

"From which clan are you from?" Neytiri asked. "I'm from the Metkayina clan." You were a bit nervous. After all you were surrounded by Na'vis you didn't even know. Jake noticed that yer a bit scared. "No need to be scared. We want to help you." You calmed down a bit. "We can take you back to your clan." Neytiri said.

"I don't think I'm able to..." "Why?" Jake asked. "Because my parents disowned me..." You teared up and started to sob. Kiri petted your back to comfort you and it worked to calm you down. Neytiri and Jake just looked eachother with an understanding look and Neytiri then said. "You can stay with us but you need to learn how to be a forest Na'vi."

You happily agreed. In the next few weeks you got to know everyone from the family and started learning the way they live. It wasn't so bad after all.

A/n

Gosh this is the first thing I ever wrote. I hope you like it. Also send me ideas how to write the conversations if it's confusing. The next part is coming soon I promiseeee.