𝐗 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭

After the 'funeral' all of you went back to the village. Aonung was so overjoyed, he didn't wanna let go of you.
"Aonung it's okay I'm here now" You giggle. "I know but I was so scared." You could melt from him. He is just so sweet and caring. "Let's go after Ronal she wanted to see me." You say kissing his cheek.

You went after Ronal and she was there already with the Sully's. "Come here Y/n." She instructed and you did as she told you. She did some kind of a ritual on you just checking your health and everything. "You have a gift now. I can feel Eywa in you. She's apart of you now." Neytiri smiled at that. She was happy that both of her daughters are so connected to Eywa.

"You may leave now." Ronal instructed and you did so. Aonung held you close and kissed you. "I see you" "I see you too Ma Aonung."

|Back with Quaritch|

He's been flying with his Ikran for god knows how long. He was trying his best to get back to the humans and after days he finally got there.

"Where are the others?" The lieutenant asked. "They didn't survive... They were defeated by those animals."

"You failed your mission." "I know and it won't happen again." "It better. Now you'll get a new army. You'll go back and try to find survivors." "Yes ma'am."

They got the 'army' ready and their guns ready. Then they flew back trying to find survivors.

They found Lyle and some others and brought them back to get them back to shape and heal them.

|Months later|

"Luv it will be your 18th birthday soon!" Aonung cheered. "I know I'll be old." "Hey I'm 18 too." Aonung pretended to be upset and you giggled. "Come on let's spend some time together-" "Aonung!" "Yes father?" "Come on I need your help." "I can help." Y/n offered. "No need Y/n." "Oh okay.." You decided to go for a swim with your Ilu while they worked.

Aonung and your families worked on making you a surprise party and a small ceremony while you were away.

|With Y/n|

You decided to go farther to see if you can find perhaps a new cool place that you could show your love.

You left the reef and kept going. You went up for air when you saw an Ikran. Strange.. What is he doing here?.. You thought. After all it was odd since Ikrans never go this far from land.

Then all of a sudden it started coming down in a really high speed. You didn't have time to react and you were snatched up into the sky. "Ahh! What's happening?!" You were confused on why this Ikran grabbed you but then you saw.. him..

Quaritch was the rider of the Ikran and he was taking you away god knows where.

You tried yelling for help hoping that someone would hear you but no one did. You flew for a good day and then he dropped you onto a new demon ship.

"Let me go you bastard!" "No. I need you to tell where Jake and his family is." "Stop being so obsessed with them and leave us alone!" "No." "Why?! You'll just kill them!" Gosh I gotta get somehow to her... Wait Miles. "I don't want to kill them. I want my son." You stayed quiet for a while to think. "He had a tracker in his mask but you were smart and got rid of it. I just want my son back. I want to be a good father."

You were slightly convinced. "I still won't tell you where they are. I don't trust you and I'm not endangering the people I love." "Then just bring Miles here." "I'm not stupid I know you would follow me. And his name is Spider here on Pandora. Maybe on Earth he's Miles." You glared.

Quaritch sighed. I can't threaten her with death because I only have her... Maybe if I'm 'nice' she'll come around. "Well fine uh what's your name?" "It's Y/n." "Well Y/n if you won't go back then yer staying here." You groaned. "They will search for me. And they'll kill all of your personal again for sure!" "Geez calm down. We'll do experiments on you and ya can teach us."

With that he grabbed your arm and closed you into a room with a human bed. Gosh why did I go so far...? I'm so stupid... You started sobbing already missing home your family and especially Aonung your love. You were blaming yourself for being dummy and going away. And poor Aonung is probably worried sick.

|With Aonung and the others|

Aonung was phasing around worried. "It's already night and she didn't come back... I shouldn't have left her alone!" "Aonung we are all worried but I'm sure she's fine-.." Neteyam was cut off by Aonung. "No! She could have gotten lost or hurt!" "Still don't blame yourself for it." Tsireya tried to calm her brother along with the others.

Kiri was worried too. Maybe I could ask Eywa.. Even if I'm not allowed to connect to the spirit tree but we need to find her... Kiri quietly got up and sneaked away.

She got on her Ilu and went to the spirit tree. "If anything happens get the others." Kiri instructed the Ilu and it just nodded. She dove under water and connected to the spirit tree. Oh Eywa help me find Y/n. A few minutes later she saw something. She was looking from Y/n's perspective. She was sobbing in a room full of scientists. She could feel her pain...

With that she got a seasure from all that and blacked out. When she woke up she saw her family and friends worried sick around her.

"You knew you aren't allowed to connect to the spirit tree!" Jake yelled angrily but also concerned. "I had to!" "Why?!" "I saw Y/n..." "Y/n..?" Aonung asked worried. "It's kinda blurry but... She was on some ship surrounded by scientists sobbing and she was in pain..." Kiri started to sob remembering what she saw.

Aonung's ears lowered down. "We have to find her!" The kids agreed along with Neytiri. "No.." Jake said. "What?!" They all asked along outraged. "We won't risk our safety for one person even if we love her like a daughter..." "She is our daughter Jake!" Neytiri insisted. "Mum say something!" Aonung begged. "I'm sorry son.." Ronal turned away.

The others started sobbing being sad that they lost someone so close to them. Aonung wouldn't speak to anyone.

A/n
Yea it took a bit long for this chapter but I was out of ideas. Also if someone doesn't like that Y/n is in the center of everything I'm sorryyyyy. Also thanks for reading. Maybe I'll continue since I have a few ideas!