𝐈𝐈 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲

Since you were still weak you started helping the Sully's at home. You helped make food, cleaned, made jewellery and medicine etc.

When the others came home they would tell all about their day and adventures they experienced. You and Lo'ak started to become close friends too.

A few months passed and you started tagging along. Learning how to hunt in the forest, what fruits are eatable and what aren't, learning which animal what foot print it has, which herbs have healing ability and much more.

Lo'ak and you always got into trouble tho. Jake and Neytiri never were happy about it. But who would be?

|6 years pass|

(Y/n and Kiri are 15, Neteyam is 16, Spider and Lo'ak are 14 and Tuk is 7)You have been living with the Sully's for 6 years now. But sadly you always felt out of place. You knew that you didn't belong into their family and deep down it was hurting you inside. You were sitting alone maki a small jewellery piece to put in your hair when Lo'ak came over to you.

"Are you excited?" "Huh what do you mean?" You looked up at him. He sat beside you.

"Well today you're taming your first ikran!" "Oh yeah how did I forget that?" You chuckle. "I dunno maybe because yer a dummy." He grins. "No I'm not!" "Just shush and let's go."

You both go after your 'parents'. The Sully's got on their ikrans. Neytiri flew with Tuk and you with Jake.

Once you got there you got off of the ikrans. "Can I tame one too?" Tuk asked eagerly. "Not yet Tuk. You're still too small." Neytiri answered. "Awhh." Tuk whined.

You weren't gonna lie you were a bit nervous. "No need to be nervous it's pretty easy." Lo'ak said. "Really?" "No he's lieing." Neteyam answered. "Oh."

"Just keep going and one will choose you." Neytiri instructed. "And how will I know that it chose me?" "It'll try to kill you." Jake said smiling and you went slightly pale. "Don't worry we are here just go on." Kiri reassured.

You took a deep breath and decided to go. Most of them were flying away but a big dark blue one stayed. "He's the one." You said. "Then wrap his mouth and try to tame it."

You tried to wrap it's mouth shut but he pushed you off of the cliff. You started falling not knowing what to do. The others started panicking. You fell on the back of an all white Ikran (it's albino). It had some blue spots. You weren't gonna lie it was one of the most beautiful Ikrans you have ever seen. It freaked out and tried to kill you. You quickly wrapped his mouth close and tamed it.

Neytiri and Jake wanted to quickly go after you but while they were getting onto their Ikrans you flew up. "I did it!!" They gasp but then smile in relief.

You landed and all of them quickly ran to you and hugged you. Neytiri inspected you worried. "Are you okay?!" "Yes I am Neytiri." "Thank god. My baby." She held you in your arms.

That was the point where you realised that you do belong somewhere. You belong to the Sully's. They are your family. Thay care for you. They are your family.

"I see you..." You mumbled. "I see all of you." They smiled and told you that they see you too.

From that day on you grew stronger and closer as a family. Watching out for eachother. You were happy that Neytiri considered you as apart of the family. Not like Spider. She considered him as an alien. She always said that he should be with his own kind. But you kids didn't care. You considered him as your sibling. Even if he was a weird little creature.

|Y/n's POV|

I often would spot Spider all alone and sad. I think he slightly hated me too. But I don't blame him. He has known the Sully's longer than I do. And they never considered him as one of them just because he was a human.

I went over to him again when I saw him sitting alone again. "Spider?" "Yea..?" "What's wrong? You're mostly of the time sad when noone's around." "Why do you care?" "Because you're my friend." "Since when?" "Don't be rude. Just tell me what's wrong?" "Neytiri won't accept me no mater what." "Yea but can't you grow a Na'vi body like Jake did?" "Maybe... But I'm not sure." "And you don't have to care about what Neytiri thinks. Jake and the kids still consider you as family." "Really?" "Of course no need to be sad and I'm sure Neytiri will come around." I smile and he hugs you. "Thank you Y/n." I was a bit surprised but I hugged back.

"You should go back now Spider. It's almost night." "Could you fly me there?I'm too tired." "Sure." I got on my Ikran and waited for him to hop on. "Hold my waist." He did as I said and we flew off. He was looking at the beautiful view while we flew and I was thinking about my Ikran's name.

|Noone's POV|

When we finally got back Norm was already worried. He scolded Spider a bit then they went inside. You quickly flew home not wanting to be late for dinner.

When you got there Jake was already waiting for a bit pissed. "Where were you?" "Oh I just took Spider home. I'm really sorry for being late sir." You answered a bit annoyed on how strict he is. "Go and help Neytiri with preparing dinner." You did as you were told and started making dinner with Neytiri.

Lo'ak went there and started teasing Y/n. "Where were you? Do you have some lover?" "No I don't so shut up." You hissed and he chuckled at your reaction. "But really who were you with?" "I was with Spider if you must know." "Oh my you like him?" "No of course not!" You snapped annoyed by him. "Leave your sister alone." Neytiri finally spoke up.

You all had dinner together and enjoyed eachother's presence. You couldn't be more glad to finally have a family.

A/n
Okay I know this was a bit uneventful but the next part will have more action in it so no need to worry!