𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

Aonung was speechless at first and you were near tears.

"Mum I'm sorry but I love Y/n." "Well I forbid you to be mates! She's an outcast!" "She is not an outcast!" Ronal lost it along with Tonowari and they started screaming at the both of you. You start sobbing and Lo'ak starts to comfort you.

It really hurt Aonung that he couldn't help you. "If I could I would kick the Sully's out!" Ronal yelled.

"You would kick them out just because I love her?!" Aonung asked angrily. "Yes they are forest people after all and she's one of them." Ronal points at you. "No she's one of us!" Aonung insisted. "We don't see her as Metkayina anymore." Tonowari said.

You and your family just walked away you sobbing uncontrollably while Neytiri comforted you and Lo'ak.

"Mum? How did your people accept dad?..." You asked while sniffing. She smiled as you called her mum. "At first they didn't accept him. After he proved himself to be worthy enough they accepted him." "So we just need to do something worthy for them to accept our love?" Lo'ak asked. "Yea but yer kids still so don't do anything." "But mum." You whined. "Everything's time will come eventually." She said reassuring the two of you.

For the rest of the day decided to stay in your hut. The next day you and Lo'ak weren't allowed to meet Aonung and Tsireya.

You were upset and decided to go to the spirit tree with Kiri and the others. It was as beautiful as you remembered. The others were amazed by the sight too. You swam down and made the tsahaylu connecting to Eywa and looking through your happy memories.

When you got back to your senses you saw Kiri having some sort of seizure and the spirit tree was flickering too. Rotxo quickly unattached Kiri and you helped him to take her back to the surface. Neteyam put her on his Ilu securing her and took her back. All of you followed being panicked.

When you got back Jake quickly called help and all of you waited. You we crying since you were scared for your sister. Aonung saw you and it hurt him to see you that way. He wished he could comfort you but his parents were there.

After a hour Norm and the others arrived. Kiri hasn't woken up still. Ronal was away gathering her things and that's when Aonung came over and hugged you. "Shhh calm down. She'll be alright." He tried to sooth you and you hugged back calming down thanks to his touch. You just felt calm and safe in his arms. Ronal went into the helicopter. You just heard some yelling then the people and avatar got out and Ronal started the ritual.

The whole time Aonung was trying hi best to keep you calm and you were thankful for that.

After a long while Kiri woke up and started crying right away. You ran over amd started hugging her along with Neytiri and the others.

All of you thanked Ronal and she just nodded. She went back dragging Aonung along. "Don't you dare to think that I didn't saw how you were hugging 'her'." She said being furious with her son. "But mum I love her. I'd do anything for her. Just like you would for dad..." Ronal was a bit shocked at her son's words but she rather stayed quiet and went back to the hut with him. "You are grounded and you aren't allowed to see her. Now go to your room." Aonung obeyed but je was going to stay away from you. Not even a minute later he sneaked out.

He went after you to your hut. "Y/n?" You jumped into his arms. "Aonung! Thank you for being there for me." You smiled as he held you. Neteyam grinned at you two and you blushed from the embarrassment. After all you were acting pretty childish you thought.

He took you out and you went back to the spirit tree. The eclipse came and it was beautiful as the tree glowed. You were laying on a water lily leaf like thing. "Y/n?" "Yeah?" "I see you." He took your hand. You smiled. "I see you too Aonung." "I want you to be my mate and I want you to stay by my side Y/n." "I'd love that Aonung." Was all you could mutter out since you were overjoyed and too caught up in staring into his beautiful eyes.

Het took his braid and you did too. You slowly made the tsahaylu. It was magical and amazing. You could feel his heartbeat and breathing also you could feel his feelings and desires. You felt how much he loves you and needs you and honestly you could melt from all the happiness right there and then.

You slowly moved closer to eachother and kissed enjoying every minute of it and loving the feeling of eachother. It was truly a magical moment. And it was just your moment. Now they couldn't separate you two even if they tried as hard as possible.

A/n
Sorryyyy this chapter is a bit short and sorry that it took so long I just didn't really have time to write. The next part will probably come sooner.