𝐕 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

In the last few days you have spent your time mostly with Neteyam since Lo'ak was always busy with Tsireya. Neteyam and you always got along and you understood him always.

Aonung noticed how Lo'ak is always around his sister and how Neteyam was always around you in the past few days and he wasn't happy about it.

You decided to go and help Neytiri with cooking while your brothers explored and did whatever they wanted.

While you Kiri was fascinated by the sand Aonung and his friends went over. "What is she looking at?" One of Aonung's friends asked and they laughed. "Huh." Kiri looked up being confused. "What are you? A freak?" Aonung asked. Kiri annoyed didn't answer. "He asked if you're a freak?" One of Aonung's stupid friends repeated after Aonung like some parrot.

"Leave me alone.." Kiri muttered. They started pulling her tail and grabbing her hands mocking and bullying her for being different. "Are these supposed to be hands?" Aonung laughed.

Lo'ak came over just in time to save his sister shoving the boys away. "Leave my sister alone!" He yelled trying to make them fear him. They laughed and started bullying him too circling them.

Just in time Neteyam came too. "You heard what they said. Leave them alone." Aonung backed away with his friends putting his hands up. "And from now on respect my siblings."

"Come on." They started walking away while Aonung and his friends mocked them snickering. Lo'ak angrily turned around and went back. "Lo'ak." "Don't worry I've got this." He stated and went over to Aonung.

"I know my hands are weird. But I can do a really cool thing with them." Aonung curiously stepped closer and Lo'ak punched him 3 times in the face making him fall backwards. One of Aonung's friends angrily tackled Lo'ak to the ground while Rotxo helped Aonung up. The Matekians didn't know how to fight on land so one pulled Lo'ak by his tail the other slapped him in the face with his tail. Kiri was laughing and watching in amusement. Neteyam decided to help his brother and they started fighting.

The Metkayinas we more muscular but they didn't know how to use their strength of course.

Y/n heard the commotion and went over. "What the hell are you doing?!" All pf them stopped what they were doing and froze. Aonung felt a bit nervous that Y/n saw them like that.

"They started picking on me for being different and Lo'ak and Neteyam just wanted to protect me." Kiri said. "Really Aonung? I thought better of you." "I'm sorry but Lo'ak is nonstop around my sister. I don't want some monster like him to be around her." You got so angry that you slapped him. "How dare you talk about my family that way?!" Aonung was a bit shocked. "Yea she's our sister she belongs to us." Neteyam said. "No. She's one of the Matekians. She's one of us. She's not a freak like you."

"They aren't freaks!" You yelled. "They took care of me and treated me as one of them when my own parents couldn't do that! And now you! My best friend can't accept my family!" You started sobbing but out of anger. You took your siblings and walked back to your hut to them. Aonung knew he really messed up but he couldn't help it. He hated the forest people and didn't like it one bit that you're always with them.

|Y/n's POV|

I started taking care of my brother's wounds while they tried to get me to calm down.

"Hey Y/n... Thank you for standing up for us." Lo'ak said smiling. My gaze softened at his words. "Of course. You are my family after all." "Yea and we are lucky to have you." Neteyam said while Kiri was petting my back. It was soothing and comforting.

The moment didn't last tho because Jake barged in. "What happened? What did you do?" "We got into a fight sir." Neteyam said ashamed. "But they were bullying Kiri for having 5 fingers." Jake sighed. "Fine but you have to apologize." Lo'ak scoffed. "Go." The boys obeyed and went.

I rather stayed not wanting to face Aonung after all he hurt the people that I love.

|None's POV|

It's been a hour since the boys went to apologize. You were a bit worried so you decided to go search for them but you couldn't find them. You were abou to get in the water when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

You turned around to slap the person but you soon realised it was Aonung.

"Oh it's you. What do you want?" "I just wanted to apologize-" "Wait where are my brothers? They were supposed to apologize to you." Aonung looked on the ground. "What did you do Aonung?" You were starting to get pissed. "I... I was jealous okay? I took them outside the reef and-" "You did what?! Are you out of your mind?! How low can you steep?!" You shoved him away.

He was really ashamed and sorry he hated the fact that you are so angry and upset because of him. If he could change the past he would.

"You have to tell your father and my father right now!" You yelled angrily. You took him to your parents then his parents and he told them what happened. Shortly after most of the people were outside the reef trying to find them. You were doing the same. You were really worried since you know how dangerous can it be outside the reef.

Aonung stayed in the village since the memories from the past started to haunt him. He did the same mistake again just this time on purpose and he hurt Y/n with this mistake. He hurt the person he loves. He was really upset and ashamed but he couldn't do anything now.

After hour of searching Neteyam and Lo'ak were found and taken home. You hugged them right away being happy that they are alright.

Tonowari angrily turned to his son. "Kneel down." Aonung did as he was told. "I thought you knew better than to take them outside the reef." "It wasn't his fault. It was mine." Lo'ak quickly took the blame. "I wanted him to hunt with me there and I dragged Neteyam along."

You looked at Lo'ak in confusion. Jake angrily looked at Lo'ak. "We'll talk about it at home." He said angrily and left. Neytiri followed along.

You wanted to go and talk to to Lo'ak but he was nowhere to be seen. You turned to Neteyam and sked him about what happened and etc. But he just gave short answers since he was tired. You decided to walk back to the hut with him and both of you went to sleep.

Aonung went after Lo'ak. "You took the blame. Why?" "I know what it's like to be a disappointment. And it's not pleasant feeling so that's why." "Well thank you.. Can we start over as friends?" Lo'ak nodded and they shook hands.

"Why are you obsessed with my sister?" Aonung asked. "I could ask the same thing from you." Lo'ak said grinning and Aonung blushed. "I don't think she wants to see me.. I really messed up." Aonung said sadly. "Don't worry she just needs time. And maybe try surprising her with something. I'm sire she'll soften and open up." Lo'ak said.

They talked for a while and Aonung started to realise that they aren't that bad. And he started to understand why Y/n loves them.

A/n
I hope all of you like this chapter. I probably will be more active than before so yea. The next chapter will be out soon :).